Reviews for Musings of a Redhead
Beatrisu chapter 33 . 1/21/2007
Well, since I, as your friend, am against you killing Reno, I think we should say that the last bit was Cloud finding him and curing him, so he could live on, because Cloud really really /REALLY/ loves him! *pouts* And it's /Reno/! He's a god damned cockroach!

*doe eyes* Please don't kill Reno-sensei?
silenceinlight chapter 33 . 1/20/2007
I asked for angst and...wow. Just wow. That was not at all what I expected. I loved it! As far as what happened goes um...I'm a bit tired so I've no clue. My guess would be that someone shot/and or stabbed him in an alley after a typical visit to the bar by Reno? I love that Reno's lasts thoughts are of Cloud, and that he never wanted to hurt him. Poor Reno and poor Cloud. Cloud seems to have his loves die in very dramatic and shattering ways. You know, he could not be dead and then he wouldn't be hurting him! Ta da, problem solved. Either way though, this was great as usual. I hope you follow this up soon!
cajun-beauty chapter 33 . 1/20/2007
Come on, Reno...don't give up yet! Don't kill Reno! Please?
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 32 . 1/20/2007
I've never really been a big fan of RenoxCloud but now I LOVE IT! It took me awhile to read all 32 chapters, but I'm REALLY glad I got a chance to! You've been done a great job and I cannot WAIT to see more!

ViciousQuestionMark chapter 32 . 1/19/2007
m...there is such a lack of ANY Cloud/Reno stories out there that this one is VERY much appreciated.

I didn't mind the third-person too much, even though it was different than the other chapters, but I must say that i'm not a huge fan of present-tense stories...but that's just me. Otherwise, great! :)
DarkNite109 chapter 32 . 1/17/2007
Yay! You're back! I missed you! Anyway, that was excellent, as usual.
Toons chapter 32 . 1/17/2007
Getting so lemony recently hmm? It's the best citrus in my opinion.

It's absolutely lovely. And yummy. And sexy.

) to you along with many
SleighBells chapter 32 . 1/16/2007
Oh dear, it has been FAR too long but I must say it was a very good make up chapter. I love Reno he is so stupidly lovable.
Beatrisu chapter 32 . 1/16/2007
I have so bad influence on ya *winks*

Maybe we should cowrite a story... Youknow the roleplaying and shit? We could totally work that into one... Plus, if we tweak it a little to not only revolve around all that it does... *grins* That'd be col!

Oh, I'm so glad this is finally updated my lovely. I am keeping you from writing, it feels. I have finally gotten som inspiration as well, so your little fav will probably be updated soon. Expect angst. Tons of it. Ryu-angst. Which is worse than Tseng-angst. It will probably be Tseng-angst as well, though. Haven't decided yet. If I could only manage to move them away from that friggin' door! Shit...

Anyway, I enjoyed this almost as much as the lovely Tseng-Rufy-smut thingie and also I need your help bad.

You're awesome and I lurve you, my lovely little muse!

*hugs and kisses and a cookie-jar* Talk to ya later, friend!
silenceinlight chapter 32 . 1/15/2007
Yay you're BACK! Wonderful! Welp, there's not much I can say that won't be completely repetitive but I'll say it anyway. This was great! It's nice to see how Rufus made things uncomfortable for the two...though clearly both made themselves quite comfortable soon after. I can't wait until you update again. As always...I vote for angst!
frenticfangs chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
... did you just SKIP the sex part? I'm so confused!

O.O did they all of a sudden hook up?

*scratches head* maybe I should go back and re-read?
ViciousQuestionMark chapter 31 . 1/2/2007
OMG I LOVE YOU!...well ok, I love your story. And I love Reno. ...and Cloud...but not as much as Reno. Personally, I kind of liked giggly, kinky, drunk Cloud. And I also think that Reno's rough rope sex would be interesting to hear more about. :P
Cloudywolf15 chapter 31 . 12/18/2006
Yummy. Reno Drug Hot.
Removed01010 chapter 31 . 12/17/2006
Ah Yum yum yum yum yum! Ah yum yum yum yum yum! YUM!

Oh, gosh...yum.

(Satisfied) : D

Nothing better than a good Cloud/Reno fuck, with Seme Cloud!
scarlettHuntress chapter 31 . 12/16/2006
...I love crossdressing :D.

oh, and you want inspiration? Randomly, I wonder what would happen if Cloud stole Reno's goggles.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »