Reviews for Musings of a Redhead
you're running wild chapter 11 . 11/18/2006
Hey - hey I .like. these. I like them /a lot/. They're really very good. Much much love for this/you. [ThankYouForWriting.]
Small J chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
these are all lovley. . I can't think of much to say besides that. I'm normaly not a short drabble person, but these are to interesting to pass up. Keep it up.
silenceinlight chapter 9 . 11/16/2006
Three more lovely drabbles! Though I have to say that chapter 8's content coming before 7 caught me off guard. I got very used to it being linear. Still, I loved them all, especially chapter seven. Cloud's line was very heartbreaking but extremely sweet at the same time. Poor guy.
Removed01010 chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
That was just beautiful... oh, here's an inspiration: more reviews! It always seems to help me, or I do like you do. I listen to a song that I associate with the fic (some times it's even just the melody and not the lyrics that motivate me) and it seems to do the trick). Keep on writing!
Removed01010 chapter 4 . 11/15/2006
You just gotta love Rude?Tifa. It just makes me all giddy inside! Be that as it may, I'm a Reno/Cloud fan through and through.
Removed01010 chapter 3 . 11/15/2006
I love my writing too! I'm just kidding; I just said that because it sounded like the right thing to say. Anyway, I just dote upon small drabbles like these, especially when they are done so well, like yours, so I couldn't help but help out. Because most drabbles don't have dialogue, it's good to have very descriptive imagery, and you, my friend, have written superb imagery. Gosh I love this fic. Keep it up!
cajun-beauty chapter 6 . 11/15/2006
This is good, is it Cloud who found him? I can't wait for the next chapter...
silenceinlight chapter 6 . 11/14/2006
Oh, how ironic Cloud's statement was, coming from him...and how sweet for him to stay there for Reno!
silenceinlight chapter 3 . 11/14/2006
Very well done. I enjoyed that you made the partner someone unknown, I think it worked much bette.
Removed01010 chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Wait, Reno's going to do it with another FF Character that isn't Cloud? If that's the case, then don't make him have sex with any immediate associate of Cloud's, because then things get too complicated. Have him have sex with a character we never see because they're not really important to the FF plot, like, Johnny who used to like Tifa and owns his own bar at Edge, or Mukki, that homosexual from Costa del Sol. You know, just some nameless person. But don't make him bang Vincent or Rufus or something like that. It's a low blow for the abstract relationship the readers see between Cloud and Reno. Other than that, great stuff! Keep writing!
cajun-beauty chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
I really like this, and I hope you continue. To answer your question, perhaps Rufus or Rude...
silenceinlight chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Yes, Cloud/Reno fanfiction! These are both really well written, you capture Reno perfectly! I must say I'm a big fan of pretending it's someone else, I think it always adds a nice angst ridden element, though as far as who it should be...to be honest I've got no idea. I would say it should be someone who resembled Cloud at least slightly, so maybe Rufus in that he's got blond hair as well.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16