Reviews for Musings of a Redhead
VampireChildofDarkness chapter 49 . 6/25/2007
Aw...that chapter is soo sweet... I absolutely love this fic. I really wish it never ends but, you're the author. I hope to see at least one more...c'mon, an even fifty!

~Reii-chan
Removed01010 chapter 49 . 6/25/2007
I should hopw it's long.

XD
dantesdarkqueen chapter 49 . 6/25/2007
It's been a fun ride. Great job, writing from Reno's POV.

-Queen
blinkblinksmile chapter 49 . 6/24/2007
I am glad to see that I am so loved ., and although I am sad to see it go, it was a very good ending. It works for Reno and I am glad to see that he at least got his cocky attitude back. Well some of it, maybe not all of it. It’s strange to see something that started out as incoherent ramblings end as such a wonderful story, that really pulled all those things together in the end and make them all work to this last point.

~Oresama
brandou chapter 49 . 6/24/2007
aww, i'm a little sad to see it end, but 49 chapters is impressive and, you're right, sappy doesn't suit the pairing. thank you for all of your hard work, and best of luck on your next project. -
silenceinlight chapter 49 . 6/24/2007
I can't believe it's done. It's the end of a glorious and well down era! Well done well done. So, as much as it pains me to say it I think you should leave it here. The sappy ending was wonderful and not too sappy if you know what I mean, it wasn't that happily ever after will necessarily happen but that more believable return to normality. I hope that made sense, I need to wake up in less than 6 hours so I'm a little frazzled. However, I couldn't let this chapter go by without reviewing it. My favorite moment, I suppose I could call it, was Reno commenting on Cloud's green toothbrush. It was so cute! Cloud and a little green toothbrush, how cute! I think this ends my review so all I can say is GREAT job, I've loved every moment of this story collection! I do hope you write more FFVII...but feel free to branch off for just a tiny bit as a break. ;]
Beatrisu chapter 49 . 6/24/2007
*blinks* I think I've been with you for about 28 chapter, dear... that makes me feel sort of old. *frowns a little* Now... This was a very good ending to our beloved musings, and to be quite frank, it was quite a good way to end it.

It's good to see that Reno and Cloud love each other so much, and it's wonderful to see that they aren't falling apart at the seams anymore... Which is rather amazing, really.

Now I just want to thank you for writing this fic, because in the end it was what let me become your friend, and without it we probably wouldn't know each other that well. And the reason why I started reading this fic was because you reviewed Memory Lane, so thank you for that, too!

So, THANKS Sam, and I hope to see more from you...

I've even been nursing the thought of turning our VampDem roleplay into a fully fledged fic...

Bea
Nightgina chapter 49 . 6/24/2007
Aww...it's not over! DX Oh well, if it is, THIS STORY ROCKED! If not, then ONE MORE CHAPTER pretty PLEASE! XD And a thank you chapter would be
cajun-beauty chapter 49 . 6/24/2007
That's a great chapter (as per usual) but personally I totally think you should end on a lemon...some nice make up sex...but that's just me. Just dropping you a line so you know how bloody awesome this was.
cajun-beauty chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Awn, Cloud you big softie! I can't wait for the next chapter...
belle.nisce chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Ah, perfect killer ending line again! I'm so glad Cloud is finally back. And the reason you have 200 is because you deserve it. Thanks for writing such a brilliantly inspiring fic! I'll save the rest of my flattery for chp. 50, when it's over and I'm crying.
blinkblinksmile chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
It’s so good that I am going to be so sad when this ends. I might have to just keep it as a saved favorite anyways because it is so good. I couldn’t believe it when Cloud left; and even though I didn’t want him to, I guess I could kind of understand why. Poor Reno though, I think it might have almost ripped him up to see another person he loved leave him. He has such a sad past, but then this chapter was amazing. I never even saw that third choise, I thought there was only the decking him or hot love, but what you wrote, it seemed right. It was a good medium that didn’t leave you feeling disappointed about the outcome. The way it almost seemed like a dream, but… his words, “You stopped calling”… they were so much more of an explanation than any long rambling love speech he could have give. You managed to take something that could have been such a let down and acward for the story, and write it so beautify and bold.

My hat is off to you.

~Oresama
brandou chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
wow, i read through all of these as quickly as i could get my grubby little hands on them. you, my friend, have talent. i love the connection you've established between cloud and reno. y'know, the whole "i love him, but i don't want to seem like a chick and express myself." makes me wanna either punch both of them or grab them by their collars, throw 'em in a room and shout "have at it, boys!" i'd probably wind up doing both.

...i must remember that these are fictional characters. ack! so difficult!
Toons chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Tee hee! Hurray Bobo Hurray! ;) You're updating like crazy! I can't even keep up!

I'm also sad that it's coming to an end but...yeah, don't want it to drag along into nothingness. So good so so good. I'm so proud of ya ) (And Reno)

Can't wait to see your ending!
VampireChildofDarkness chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Aw, Kawaii! I knew Cloud would come back! is it love? Eh, Eh? Can't wait for the next one!

~Reii-chan