Reviews for Musings of a Redhead
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Aw, it's coming to an end. Makes me sad :(. BUT, I will be here for your next story; whatever it may be. :). Great chapter!
Nightgina chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Aww...it's sad to hear that the story is almost over. But all good stories come to an end eventually.

Oh oh! I like VincentxYuffie (if you don't mind non-yaoi XD;;), VincentxCloud, RenoxRude, etc, but seriously, my favorite is CloudxReno. Glad to hear you'll keep writing, I'll be sure to continue to read your writings. :3

And yay Cloudy-kins came home! :D Bad Cloud for leaving Reno! *does a dance of happiness*
SleighBells chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Aw, I love this. Cloud is so weird, yet so adorable.
scarlettHuntress chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
And they is happy again
Beatrisu chapter 48 . 6/4/2007
Wah! It's so crazy that this story is drawing to a close! It was what made us get to know each other, after all. *is feeling nostalgic*

Anyway... I'm so happy for Reno! And Cloud is as quirky as ever. He's like "You stopped calling"... What, was he only able to cope while Reno was calling him? He's such an insensitive bastard. Got no social skills at all, that one. Nuh uh. But we still love him.
belle.nisce chapter 47 . 6/2/2007
Aaw! What a perfect ending. I liked this chapter a lot, though some of his stream of consciousness was a bit hard to follow. It was pretty heartfelt, though. I can't wait to see what happens next. Update already. *nudge nudge*
belle.nisce chapter 46 . 6/2/2007
AH. I am about to die. I can't have Reno groveling at Cloud's feet like this forever. Somebody needs to wake that blond retard up.

That last line, that, is killer.
cajun-beauty chapter 47 . 6/2/2007
Yay! Cloudy came back!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 47 . 6/2/2007
Kitty Cloud! Ah, Reno's so emotional, I love it. I think I've said that before...
silenceinlight chapter 47 . 6/2/2007
Aw, you know I'm a sucker for angst so of course this chapter made me happy. The description of Cloud's empty eyes was so sad. :( Poor Reno, poor Cloud. It's way too early so I'm heading back to sleep but I had to leave this review before I did so! I can't wait for the next chapter!
blinkblinksmile chapter 47 . 6/2/2007
Well the las chapter was so well written it was like i was looking at true feelings, one second sad that would flash into anger ad the next right back to sad. it was so well written that i could acctually see him right there huddled over his phone, saying these things into Cloud's machine. So amazing.

Then this one, was so good also, that it makes me with that Reno would deck him and then take him back. Such cute imagery though, Cloud as a cute little neko... I could see it too, him with his little tail curled between his legs and his ears all laid back, sopping wet. Maybe it's just me, but he deserves to come back like that. (Even though It's still kawaii as anything.)
Beatrisu chapter 47 . 6/2/2007
It's good, you know.

It seems like this thing is getting to a close I'm glad your inspiration is back, darling.
Nightgina chapter 47 . 6/1/2007
Yay! Cloud is back in neko form! :D Finally, Reno can be less angsty! And, as always, you are a very good writer. :3 (even if you were half-asleep writing this XD)

Update please.
silenceinlight chapter 46 . 6/1/2007
The angst, OH the angst I LOVE it!

I can't wait until you update. Perhaps Reno should be tormented for one more chapter...though if they had their reunion that would be fine as well. Reno's messages were really heartbreaking, even when they were Reno accusing Cloud of using him because...Cloud is just so damn stubborn and Reno seems to actually be trying to break through that. I can't help but wonder how Cloud feels, I bet he's listening to the messages and angsting as is typical of that silly blond.

Well done!
VampireChildofDarkness chapter 46 . 6/1/2007
Aw, poor Reno...he needs love! Cloudy! augh, c'mon, you're passin' up the greatest chance at love in your life!

Nyan, i hope to see more!

~Reii-chan