Reviews for Musings of a Redhead
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 46 . 6/1/2007
Wow, this was really emotional. I liked it :)

Aww! This line was unbelievably cute: Or call you a girl when you want to stay in bed on a Saturday all curled up like kittens.
Nightgina chapter 46 . 6/1/2007
Aww...another chapter and they're still not back together! D: Meanie!

No, seriously, well written, but let them go back together! Cloud is a jerkface! DX

Update please
Toons chapter 46 . 6/1/2007
Do you think Cloud made his own voicemail message or does he use the built in machine voice? If Cloud DOES have his own voicemail, I think Reno just liked hearing his voice on the phone ) 3 months is a long damn time...and I can't see Reno getting out of bed while he's so depressed like that. So sad! Maybe Cloud got in an accident and that's why he didn't call Reno...we all know Cloud's a softy ;) Oh oh, are the messages REALLY unchecked? 'Cause that's also sad... Sorry for rambling, I just had mountain dew and hot fudge sundae poptarts...ehem.

Update soon! )
Beatrisu chapter 46 . 5/31/2007
Aw... Poor Reno-muse. He must have suffered because of this. I know so, because my Cloud-muse most certainly is. He's like ranting and raving on and on about how unfair this whole affair is. *sigh*

I hope everything works out for them... It might just be important for our health, you see?

Keep going like this, and you'll soon reach fifty! Work hard, my dear!
Toons chapter 45 . 5/30/2007
Hells yes it's been a long time! JEEBUS! And Hooray for goals of 50 chappies! e! Onward Bobo! ) Lets get these love birds fixied ;)
SleighBells chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
Aw, That is honestly my worst nightmare is losing interest in my reading ...yea I can;t think of the word but Im sure you knwo what I mean. Poor Reno.
cajun-beauty chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
You can do it! You can make it to fifty chapters! I loved this chapter but I can't wait for them to get fixed!
Nightgina chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
Gah no! Reno, don't let Cloud get away! D: Dude, I'm so depressed now...

Your writing has always been amazing, and it still is, but don't break them up! They have got to be together forever! )

Update please
blinkblinksmile chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
My god, please do it. It's so amazing, and you can't leave them like that, you can't leave Reno broken into such little pieces. It's just not fair to him. He's so sad in this one, I just want to gather him up and hold him.
silenceinlight chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
A return! And better yet, a return with angst! After this long pause in the fic it's like a dream come true. I probably haven't said it in awhile so I shall reemphasize that I really love the way you write Reno and Cloud! Especially Reno. I loved when Reno goes on about how he wasn't going to babble sappy things to Cloud, it's so spot on and it annoys me so much when people write men as acting like teenage girls. Cloud hanging up on Reno was heartbreaking, as were his words because really, Cloud has gone through so much that you know he just wants someone to be able to hold on to (the guy's needy, much as I love him) and Reno wants to be that but can't act that way.

Enough babbling. Lovely lovely job!
HeyModsDeleteMe chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
Aw! Poor Reno! -hugs-

Good job :D
Beatrisu chapter 45 . 5/29/2007
The computer-thing sucks. Just when I get mine fixed, yours becomes all bitchy again. Isn't that just frickin' annoying?

*le sigh*

It was a sad, sad chapter. Please tell me you're going to give them a happy ending, though, because anything else would be sad (how stupid as hell /that/ sounds)...

Hoping to see you back online soon, my love! In the meanwhile, I'll work on some Naruto-snackyness for you. If I can squeeze in the time... *is getting cold feet for her new job*

Much lovies to you! *hugs*
blinkblinksmile chapter 44 . 5/6/2007
So good. I don't know about inspiration, but I do know that you can't stop there! It just wouldn't be fair! Sexy Reno and that stupid chocobo head have be all happy and such. (with much more smutyness)

I do love your way of writing, it's amazing the way you can jump from place to place but still remain coherent. I wish I could do that in my stories and in real life.
Beatrisu chapter 2 . 5/5/2007
*sporks ass*

Hello! Doko ni iru da yo, Bo-chan? I miss you, ya hear? And... As for Musings, you should update soon and all that load.

Oh, I've got a bright idea: Write one where Reno is watching Bleach, eh? That'd be fun. Or at least, mildly amusing.

Other than that, I kinda got worried since I heard there was a tornado in Kansas, but then I realized that Chicago is nowhere near Kansas, and that your power couldn't have broken... No?

So I hope you'll be able to log on sometime tonight, because I've got to discuss some plotbunnies with you! I mean it, and you said this weekend, but I haven't heard a word! *is worried*

Oh, I know... Miss worrywart, eh? Just gimme a word *wink*
Fallen-Yuki chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
Lmfao. I love this. It's hillarious.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »