Reviews for First a Jewel of Four Souls, Now a Ring of Power
brezzie0 chapter 9 . 1/27
Its good i hope u come back an finish it soon :-)
Venipa chapter 10 . 12/27/2013
Continue to update IM lovin this
Foxluna chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
im really liking this story a lot.
really hope to read more very soon... sooooo...
please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
laters,
Fox
leafygreen16 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
:'( I cried when Gandalf fell
Love your story :)
leafygreen16 chapter 4 . 12/2/2013
So cute when Legolas blushed...so cute OMG :)
Infinities Lover chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
Loved it! PLEASE! You should update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I know that this is not related to this story but can u please update “the sands of destiny" please please
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2013
Need an update. I stayed up late reading all this and have enjoyed it. Wish to read more.
Lunardragon33 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
T_T I hate this part in the movie but this is awesome
Pinkbubblegum13 chapter 10 . 1/26/2013
omg this story! its so great, i love how much description you put into your stories and fight scenes, i just wish i could see more of legolas and kagome becoming more close, to see her depend on legolas more(since she is so clumsy ;)..). all in all this is amazing please i can't wait till you update this story please do so soon! this is simply great!
Heaven-water-sister chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
please write some more
Azumigurl chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Update!
DliH chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
Ya an update i was so happy when I saw this chapter that I couldn't wait to read it. But I must say I had to reread your story cause I forgot what was happening.

But anywho onto the review. I like how the kagome/Legolas relationship is growing. Sad that gandlf is"gone". But I look forward to see how you are going to add your flavor to lotr. Oh a good inu/lotr crossover is sway by sins of the fallen. Just if you need some inspiration :3

Ps I look forward to reading what you have suggested and if you do a rise of the guardian fic I will definitely look for that :)
mistyfoxmaid chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
So happy for this update! :D
black rose15839 chapter 10 . 12/26/2012