Reviews for Smart Beautiful Dead
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
please up date
Its.A.Three.Patch.Problem chapter 7 . 3/1/2009
"Theres just one problem..." sam pointed out-WHATS THE PROBLEM I REALLY WANT TA FIND OUT. pLEASE UPDATE.

aNnA
TheWinchesterAngel chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
NOO!
EmSyd chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Fantastic. Can't wait for more.
BalletBeauty64 chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
i really like this story! good job ... update really soon
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 7 . 1/8/2007
update soon!
04238 chapter 7 . 1/5/2007
Ah! Update already! And it was good how you put the flashbacks in.

'“I promise, I’ll save you”

“Dean, don’t make promises you can’t keep” ' that was so sad

Great job

J
FireZombie chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
HEY! What is it with people leaving suck kick ass chapters with cliffhangers? Why I ask? Great chapter and I hope they bring her back. Vampire or not.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 1/3/2007
Awesome job. Love the interaction between everybody. Gotta say, I'm with Jo on this. Catch ya on the flip side.
04238 chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
um, first of all... guys and dolls? is that refering to that play thingy?

anyway, they're gonna zombify Eve? It would have been better if she had never been dead but HELL NO!

Otherwise, great job, i feel so sorry for Ellen.

Suan
AmesLuvsTheMetallicar chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
that was another really great chapter.

please update soon.

Amy
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
Wow. Totally awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
1967Impala chapter 6 . 12/17/2006
interesting! it's getting pretty intense. i wonder what dean will do...bring eve back or leave her a dead vampire. can they bring back a dead vampire? or what about a deal with the demon like In My Time Of Dying? sorry, just thinking out loud...I'm just wondering if you can bring a vampire back to life. Eve would probably be like Lenore in Bloodlust wouldn't she? I have but one request: As you finish writing it, could we meet Eve a little more? She sounds really interesting! Happy writing! You're doing a really good job!
X5vale chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
I'm really enjoying the fic, so keep writing!
04238 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Great chapter! That is so , um, anticipating? As in, I just canNOT wait to see what happens next! Poor John, he's being blamed for all of it, and poor Dean, he's the one who has to tell Eve's mum. Please update soon!