Reviews for Nightmares and Daydreams
nightpurr1 chapter 13 . 7/8
Do you have intentions to finish this great story?
I do hope so! !
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 7/8
I have racked my brain trying to figure out what families that Snape and Lily belong to.!
PS I just realized that I didn't check to see if this story is finished. I know that as of so far this story would have to go into my top group of favorite stories.
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 7/8
This is a WONDERFUL story.!
I don't know how u have missed this story. It is great.
I also want to add that even though it's been some time since you wow this chapter, I must say that fell you are indeed a very talented person. I don't know how you wrote such a good story while you were going though so much in your life at the time.
Thanks for the entertainment and enjoyment that you writing being.
I sure hope you manage to complete all of your stories, I have sincerely enjoyed reading them all, even with the problems with fanfiction causing my computer to continuously recover.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 13 . 1/4
Not Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelores! Doooooooooooooolores!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 1/4
Shacklebolt entered Amelia's office with a mug of hot coffee, but by the time it cooled down enough to be reheated it had magically turned into tea without him noticing.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 1/4
LSD is not addictive.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 6 . 1/4
Phoenix tears should really be able to do the trick. After all, it was able to neutralize basilisk venom.
johlmann chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Dear teacherbev, I love your stories, the kindness with which you treat your characters and the relationship between Harry and Snape. This is just a small whimper, as I just finished the 13th of 13 chapters of "Nightmares and Daydreams", the 3rd of 3 chapters of "With a Little Help From My Fiends", and then there is "Shaun Snape" ... I realize that inspiration flies out the window, and I am deeply sorry for the loss of your daughter and for your health issues. I won't ask you about finishing them, but I did want to say that I have enjoyed your stories, and to send you greetings and best wishes from the Denver area. Take care, and God bless... Carolyn
kittyranma chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
Waa cries tears of wanting more. I hope the author gets their muse back soon and finishes this story. It definitely left me wanting.
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 13 . 9/15/2015
are you ever going to finish this story?
BlazeStryker chapter 11 . 5/26/2015
I have to say, I *do* like that headline. Not only does it detail the sequence of discovery and deliberation, but all one has to do to in order to sum up the consequential details is to remove the comma.
BlazeStryker chapter 4 . 5/26/2015
Draco, if Lucius had told his boy about Severus' poison research, might have thought that using a Snape special would be the way to drive his godfather back into close service under Voldemort.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/7/2015
Draco not found till later and maybe pardoned? Wonderful writing as always - don't know why u cannot be justifiably proud in your brilliantly alive writing. Would prefer unstinting updates with mistakea (as no one will ever be perfect just like a film) than to be weighed down with shackles. God bless you, bev for all your pain and adversity - may it lead to something more.
misherukuro chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
Thanks for the good read. ,