Reviews for Nightmares and Daydreams
Books85 chapter 9 . 2/26
So,, Lily snd Severus are twins separstef at birth? Okay that ia a classic plot twist that I don’t recall reading in HP fanfic. It makes sense in context. You are the writer, so you get to decide .

Thank you .
Books85 chapter 5 . 2/26
Why am I wondering if Sevrrus is actually Lily's brother by blood, not her brother of the heart ?

Because this is fsn fiction, that's why !

Thank you. This is fun to read.
Books85 chapter 2 . 2/26
I had to stop reading half way through the chapter and while I was cooking , I reflected on Fudge's laughter at Umbridge. I speculated that Fudge had been under the Imperius by Malfoy when Harry told him that Voldemort had returned. With Malfoy dead, the curse would fail . Then Fudge might be indignant at being manipulated and turn into a strong ally against evil.

It was a pleasant idea while it lasted.

I do like your use of house elves in this plot. Thanks!
lbwtv chapter 13 . 2/19
Wait
What
U never finished
R u going to?
Guest chapter 13 . 12/5/2016
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! YOUR STORY IS REALLY COOL! UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/5/2016
To your question about Harry overpowering Voldemort's spell in the graveyard; I think it wasn't the amount of power or at least not all of it. Harry has more WILL power than Voldemort. That's how he fought off Voldemort's Imperious curse.
Samwise O'Keefe chapter 8 . 10/17/2016
I have loved your rich writing style.
I am so sorry to hear of your tragedy ... having lost a child everything in my sympathises x
slytherinsal chapter 8 . 10/7/2016
Deepest sympathy.
nightpurr1 chapter 13 . 7/8/2016
Do you have intentions to finish this great story?
I do hope so! !
nightpurr1 chapter 12 . 7/8/2016
I have racked my brain trying to figure out what families that Snape and Lily belong to.!
PS I just realized that I didn't check to see if this story is finished. I know that as of so far this story would have to go into my top group of favorite stories.
nightpurr1 chapter 11 . 7/8/2016
This is a WONDERFUL story.!
I don't know how u have missed this story. It is great.
I also want to add that even though it's been some time since you wow this chapter, I must say that fell you are indeed a very talented person. I don't know how you wrote such a good story while you were going though so much in your life at the time.
Thanks for the entertainment and enjoyment that you writing being.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
I sure hope you manage to complete all of your stories, I have sincerely enjoyed reading them all, even with the problems with fanfiction causing my computer to continuously recover.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 13 . 1/4/2016
Not Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelores! Doooooooooooooolores!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 1/4/2016
Shacklebolt entered Amelia's office with a mug of hot coffee, but by the time it cooled down enough to be reheated it had magically turned into tea without him noticing.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 10 . 1/4/2016