Reviews for Desire
MJ MOD chapter 16 . 3/9/2007
Wail! It's over! I don't understand why Mme Giry is so desperate. Meg is happy and secure with Erik.
MJ MOD chapter 14 . 3/9/2007
Wow! They had sex and Meg told Erik she loves him. Aw.
MJ MOD chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
Oh, Meg told them Erik still lives. But why all the fuss? Erik would never hurt Meg, he didn't hurt Christine either.
Lost-Blue-Phantom chapter 15 . 3/9/2007
POOR MADAME GIRY! Hero Sis, you can't be done already! I'm not even half way done with A Masked Love, and you're telling me you're DONE? NO! Now what do I have to look forward to from you? Nothing until that sequel comes out. Such a good story. *teartear* Very sad too . . . I like the poem at the end. Robert Frost is such a good poet.
UinenDolothen chapter 15 . 3/8/2007
That was lovely! Well done!
QuizAdams chapter 15 . 3/8/2007
(stands up and claps erratically) YAY!

That. Was. Possibly. THE. Best. Ending. Chapter. That. I've. Ever. Read!

Can't wait for Devotion!

EMOTP chapter 15 . 3/7/2007

I'm SO HAPPEE! Fantastically written! I adored it! Wow, I loved Meg's letter to them all.

And Robert Frost! I love him! Great work, can't wait for the sequel!
Poofgoesyourface chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
YAY! God job... sorry I'm still too lazy to log in, but YAY! *does a little dance* me heart!

phantomluver4ever1 chapter 15 . 3/7/2007
The poem was chilling at the end. The note sparks my curiosity of what you have in store for us. If you need help with your next story (i highley doubt u will) please tell me. Congrats on finishing this story, it was truly amazing and thanks for recognizing me before the chapter began.

L.G. Christine Daae chapter 14 . 3/6/2007
OKAY! yeah, you NEED to finish this story, or I will go completely mad! This is so good...WAY TOO GOOD TO PASS UP! I am your faithful reviewer, weather you choose to finish or not finish, I will keep pestering you until you do. LOL...seriously, I will. Please update!

Your fan,

Virginie chapter 14 . 2/24/2007
A new chapter yes !

I loved it ! One of the best of this story.

So,it's almost done ? Be sure I'll read the sequel !

They made love,it was wonderful ! And she just said that she loved him !

I can't wait to see his reaction !

Keep writing
Lady Wen chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
this was great. There aren't many E/M stories out there. I was originally turned off by the idea but I have since reconsidered. Looking forward to a sequel.
QuizAdams chapter 14 . 2/21/2007
AW! That was one of the best chapters I've ever read. EVER. I really have nothing else to say, except for the fact that I envy your awesome skills. Can't wait for the last chapter and Devotion!

EMOTP chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
Well, I couldn't read the entire chapter because I'm not comfortable reading that stuff, I'm sure it was very well done, but it isn't me. But anyway, what I did read was very, very well written, you're an excellent writer!
Poofgoesyourface chapter 14 . 2/20/2007
YAY! It's so cute! you did the details really well! omygoodness, I can't wait for the sequel1!

144 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »