Reviews for The Uzumaki Clan (ORG)
NarutoKyubiUzumaki7426 chapter 9 . 3/20/2014
I wanted to add void to the poll void in naruto would be the domain of yami and is a completely neutral so abilities I could think of would be chakra absorption with a lint of course it would need to be trained but also able to create a distorted space in theory it would have the effect of minatos hirashin but different well it's just an idea until next chapter ja ne
Killeraction49 chapter 9 . 10/30/2011
I was wondering when you would update next please pm me i would really like for you to continue the story.
NarutoNamikaze1 chapter 9 . 9/15/2011
Continues this fucking story first! Finish the first candy bar before yOu start on a new one!
LunarCatNinja chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
Wow, this is a pretty unique story, as I've never read anything like it, so AWESOME job! W
blasterdog chapter 9 . 5/24/2011
fic is awesome
dhh chapter 6 . 12/26/2010
You OC is actually not so bad after all..

The scenes with Hinata and her are hilarious.

Too bad you've abandoned this story.

dhh chapter 4 . 12/22/2010
The thing that I can give you credit for is that you actually have interactions between father and son; that was ONE of the FLAWS the original author did..Little to no emotion from Minato and that just seems sad..This chapter was better.

On a personal note..Shouldn't you give CREDIT to the original author by at least listing his/her NAME in the first chapter etc..I mean, it's something that is KNOWN and DONE by EVERY single author here..It's just something one does becuz it's the RIGHT thing to do..I mean, you didn't even give him/her that credit.

Otherwise, this chapter is WAY better then the last..I hate cliche's thou and I have to say, the original author is VERY ORIGINAL in the FACT that he had Naruto have a LARGE CLAN, and having Jiriya be the Jouin Sensei etc..I HAVE NEVER seen this before and I was impress, eXcept for that little 'lack of emotion/feeling' thing about Minato, but otherwise, a damn good first 2 two chapters..

dhh chapter 3 . 12/22/2010
You know, I don't like this chapter at all.. What with a STUCK-UP female heir etc. This is going to be cliche and OC are always the worst..Also, is it me or is this chapter shorter then the first 2?

If you're going to somehow inhance the OC female heir etc, then I quit..The beginning was good but this chapter doesn't SEEM to measure up? It's the whole cliche OC bit..

dhh chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Judging by your ending comment..The story that I've read so far isn't yours?

Who was the original author to it then?

So, Chapter 3 onwards is your but before that isn't?

I'm curious.

dhh chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I know for a fact that you've gone bye-bye from ; so the chances of you reading and replying is zilch..

I just wanted to say that it's a pity that you've discontinue this story since it's pretty good.

angelusjmw chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
give him mokuton but upgrade it to be able to manpulate all plants: flowers, trees, grasses, etc... and not just trees.

give him water fire earth light and darkness too but later

while lighting and mokuton earlier
warfreak82 chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
hey really cool chapter and story so keep up the good work ")
touShi0033 chapter 6 . 8/26/2009
uhm...

darkness, it would be a nice complement for his death element

gravity element...

nice story hope you'll get to finish it...
Azulish chapter 9 . 5/13/2009
People may not be reading this as much but its still an amazing story... I wish you'd continue it :/
Trebius chapter 9 . 3/31/2009
I like the story for the most part but I personally don't like this kyuubi very much. He more annoying than anything else.