Reviews for Lost To The Night
afi123 chapter 2 . 2/28
Great interaction with bruce and dick
LuoLiBei chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Well I may come to regret staying up all night reading this but for the moment I'm happy. :) I enjoyed such an in depth look at life for everyone. It wasn't just the normal excitement of fanfic, more like an actual book where the other details beyond the action or angst matter. :) At times it was a bit slow, but it's not like I'm equally invested in all the characters so my interest level was bound to vary. Also I read the first half over a couple days and it was a bit more exciting than hospital recovery or lawyer speak. :) Overall, if Batman comics had novelizartions I'd say you'd be a candidate for writing them.
Xenitha chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Okay, I've always suspected you of having a sense of humor. But when you mention a musical version of 1984, "ON ICE" no less, I know that you do, and it's fiendish. I decided to start reading the beginning of your magnum opus because I was having trouble following the current chapters of the sequel. Really good. I'm loving the Bruce/Dick dynamic.
Checkerboards chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
This series, this story, and in particular, this chapter makes me very happy. You have done some very lovely work here!
GumGumOnigiri chapter 8 . 6/5/2012
I was rereading this chapter and I relised, are you gonna bring Damian in as the next Robin? Cause I always had a soft spot for him and Dick as BR not to mention the hurricane it'll cause when he suddenly turns up.
Jedi-Bant chapter 16 . 2/29/2012
Yay for free Bruce :D
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
So Dick's visits have made a difference to Bruce, huh? I'm glad he still has the sense to be sane enough to want at least SOME company!
PJ Zatken chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
Ah, this fic is addicting as the first one - even more so. See how I said I'm reading it over the weekend and here I am reading it BEFORE the weekend? lol...

It's just so gut-wrenching to see Bruce and Dick going through this...and yay for Alex, your OC. I'm loving him already :)
PJ Zatken chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
You don't know how teary-eyed I got over this chapter. The tension's strongly felt - Dick's and Bruce, and even Babs. It's hard to fill in someone else's shoes, especially when you know that those shoes are so big to fill and the one who used to occupy them might not fit into them anymore because of how broken he is.

Ah, my dear, you know how to make a fangirl weep and heart-broken...and this is just only the first chapter. The sequel, I know, will be as wonderful if not more than the already-awesome predecessor fic.
squirrel1464 chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
aaaah looooooooooove thiiiiiiiiis.

Just had to stop in at the last chapter and say that. I love finding multi installment fics that are already super long to read. and you are an amazing writer seriously! I love all your stuff! Never stop!
Black391 chapter 16 . 1/22/2011
I totally understand that this is an older fic, but before I could read the continuality I had to read the one before this and this one!

How can I tell you that this is the BEST fic I have EVER READ.

I'm almost finished reading, but I just HAD to tell you how much I'm loving this!

I can totally feel for Bruce and how much he doesn't want to comply. *As someone who was in an Asylum for about a week. (embarrassed) Ahh...please don't take it that I'm nuts.*

I'm just inlve on how many of the Rouges Gallery and the extended Batman family you can get in one fic!

Ah Dr. Arkham is JUST so true to himself.

*INSERT COMPLIMENT HERE* Praise Praise Praise!

I cannot put in words how much I LOVE this fic!

Blacky!
DC Luder chapter 9 . 12/20/2010
I loved that I had the same reaction to Jim coming back to an empty car as I did like three years ago... namely, "Noooo "

Thank goodness Bruce only had to go potty!
Vashti chapter 16 . 7/12/2010
Once again, a fantastic story. I would have thought that ending with just Bruce's release would have felt too open-ended, but it was thoroughly satisfying. It has been an emotional and, more importantly, a believable ride. I'm glad I went searching for this. I'm really looking forward to the last installment.

Vashti
sealkid3 chapter 16 . 7/16/2009
Great job on this story also, really well written and accurate to each characters quirks. Another thanks for writing this story.
Miravisu chapter 16 . 12/17/2008
While the details on how Bruce ended up in Arkham are minimal, at first at least, they still are very understandable.. one can follow his thoughts on why he felt he deserved to be there.. and the focus on the now/aftermath, his relation to Dick, Tim and even Barbara were so good, they're believeable non-flat characters.

Great story! :)