Reviews for Color
yume229 chapter 11 . 4/20/2010
Ne,I loved the story! I really love ToFu pairings.
Shizuno chapter 11 . 12/19/2009
wonderful... o

i like the plot of the story...
MysteriousEyez chapter 11 . 12/31/2008
What an absolutely beautiful story, even made me shed a few tears which shocked me!
MSYOU chapter 11 . 2/13/2008
Beautiful I really started to love this pair even though i'm a tezfuji fan but if Fuji is happy XD i'm happy the ending was really good even if it was making tezuka sad to see fuji with someone else well thanks for posting -
Animestar73 chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
I really enjoyed reading this story! )It was really good!
Snow Whisperer chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
aww i loved seeing those two together. good ending. (adds to favs)
teardrop8 chapter 11 . 1/22/2007
I am so glad that I decided to give your first PoT a chance. LoL and yay for another Atobe & Fuji fiction. This is truly one of my favorite fiction. I love how you are able to put so much emotions into simple words.

Also I see a trend in your fictions... like how you always connect Shusuke with the color blue, which is a nice touch by the way.

I think you had convert me to an Atobe & Fuji lover with all your beautiful work. Thank you for the brillant piece of work.
darksaphire chapter 11 . 1/21/2007
this is a great story. I am so surprised that you managed to make this work so wonderfully. It's an absolute masterpiece. The way you incorportated so much detail and hidden meanings into the simple text and words you used is a gift that so few people have. lovely story.
yamatoforever chapter 11 . 12/30/2006
I feel sorry for Tezuka. He had met Fuji first but it was Atobe who finally be the most important person for Fuji. It was like we take a sprint but before we reach the end, someone had sneak between us and the goal. I think it was what Tezuka had felt. Just like what I said before, Tezuka had won. But Atobe won something more precious. Oh well, at least Fuji was happy at the end with Atobe.
yamatoforever chapter 10 . 12/22/2006
Wow, you sure are a quick updater. _ Ah, so the match didn't follow the storyline then. In this story Atobe didn't have a heart to destroy Tezuka because of Fuji. I wonder if the people from Seigaku would find out about Fuji's relation with Atobe. And I don't think that Atobe was lost, because in the end he won something that more valuable than the championship! Oh well, I'll gonna read epilogue right now. I'll review later.
Kagerou Fuji chapter 11 . 12/15/2006
Nice story. Fuji/Atobe is my favorite pairing, also. I was thinking Fuji/Mizuki for a while...it would be very strange indeed. xD On and in Chapter 9, you had Atobe lose 6-5...in typical tennis matches, when the score is 6-5, they play another game until either one player loses 7-5, or they enter a tie-break if the score is 6-6. Just thought I'd mention that.
HakuHebi chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
Heh I agree... PoT is so flexible...

I'm mostly a Fuji fan... Will read anything related to Fuji (as long as well-written/interesting)

Fuji the ultimate uke... I don't know. He's kind of effeminate and Ryoma will eventually grow to be taller than Fuji so he's the shortest too.

I like all Fuji pairings except Fujicest... For some reason I can't see those two together as a couple.

Then there's all the conventional pairings in Seigaku:

TezFuji Golden pair InuiKai MomoRyo

and from other school:

Oshitari x Atobe Sanada x Yukimura Mizuki x Y. Fuji

and all the doubles...
Joice a.k.a. Europa chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
Thank you for writing this story till the end. :)

I adore this story very much.

PS. You make me like Fuji x Atobe!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
XD I love Fuji pairings! So AtoFuji is good, but of course I lvoe TezuFuji too (OTP) - but I like lots of other pairings with Fuji too, like FujiRyo (except TakaFuji, that's the only one I don't like). Eto, and Golden Pair is so cute. XD

Yes, definitely a million possibilities! Thanks for finishing - looking forward to more fics. XD
Ai-Kusabana chapter 11 . 12/13/2006
Hi there! Congratulations on finishing the story! Great ending! Poor Tezuka! I'm sure he'll find his happiness soon! Yey! Congrats to Atobe and Fuji! The last part of the chappie's great! Reall it was! Hope you'll make another good fic in the future!