Reviews for Please Don't Ask Me
I h8 u ( not rrlly. I luv ur writing )
Fields of Summer chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This was such a beautiful yet heart-wrenching story. I like how you didn't finish it off with a happy ending, even though I could almost feel the pain that Draco must have felt when Harry left him in the end. But a happy ending would have ruined the deep emotions of it, so good job!
Sophie French chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
That was an amazing story. I loved it. It was very well written. Such heartbreak! Thank you! :)
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This fic was definitely bittersweet. Sweet in that they loved each other, bitter because of how hopeless it was.

Gah, it just got me.
cece pope chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
i love you and i hate you...the pain and beauty that is this story...angst central!
Dplover13 chapter 4 . 3/18/2013
Sheri Contrary chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
That was much too hard to read. :(
Koiame chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
WAH! What happens next? D: What a predicament! But great writing. Just wish there was more. .'
Lady DestinyHope chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
This was such a sad sad story! I think I'm gonna go see if you have any happier ones!

Still, it was written well and realistically!
walkingby521 chapter 4 . 5/11/2012
Angsty sweetness. I love their love, if you know what I mean. Wonderful job, I could literally FEEL the heartbreak reading this. SO good!
prettyporcelainlace chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
BluePhoenix89 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
I read this story a while ago and forgot to review which I apologise for. Looked for it and read it again today and I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks.

This is such a beautifully written story, and to be able to portray so much emotion in a relatively small amount of words is truly a skill. It's great to read a fic also that's not full of silly spelling and grammar mistakes.

'Please don't ask me' is one of my favourite songs and suits Harry and Draco so well in this scenario. Thank you for writing this.
DoodleRawr chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
So heartbreaking

I cant believe that he would stay with Ginny over Draco

Stupid person
saya.sen chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
I like this story, but I feel as though it is not finished. Harry can't just spend the rest of his life in love with one person and married to another. And Draco needs to eventually decide whether his love for Harry is enough for him to forgo the chance of a relationship, or whether he even wants to ask for more, and make Harry choose between messing up his family or pursuing his own happiness. There are so many different problems in this story that I felt were not fully resolved. It felt like the ending was more just a beginning.