Reviews for Observation
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
Okay, where are you in that goddam game?! I can't get past the fucking pink haired girl with the fucking monsters! Dammit! (Sorry 4 cussing)
Natsyourlord chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I DUNNO HOW TO SEND IN A TICKET! TELL ME HOW TO SEND iN A TICKET AND I WILL! WAH!
CometCloud chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Lovely fic as usual, Picup! If you don't mind, am gonna post this one in Abyssal Chronicles as well! I also sent my ticket, and put it in the highest possible setting;...

-a745
LaniZion chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
You just seem to come up with these wierd things that the party can do, and somehow turn it into an interesting fic.

*adds to Fav*

Nice!
PacWoman chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I sent in my ticket yesterday and I put it on high priority, becasue we need that section.

I love this fic and I love the writing style that you use and I'm looking forward to reading more ToA stories from you (when the section is up. I feal bad for spaming the ToS fandom with ToA stories...)
Griffinkhan chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Aww, that's so sweet... I really love that pairing, as subtle as it is during the game... I was half expecting Guy to realize how close he was to Natalia and jump away at the end. XD But very nice oneshot. I'll be disappointed if you don't write more ToA, though. :P
The King Of Flames chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Heh. This makes me happy. Wonderful one-shot.
ViktorMayrin chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
WAFF! Yeah, 'tis good to see some more TotA stories. I was thinking, "Griffinkhan is like the only person who writes a lot of them... I wish other people did too."

Mainly because I can't find the effin' Absorption Gate.

Dur... I sent in a ticket for a section ages ago. Stupid me, putting the priority as low...
SamtheBranded chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Hey, Picup. Great fluff in there, and a really wonderful story overall. I'LL MISS YOUR STORIES! -coughs- That ToA section better come quickly...
lil-creator chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
-sque!- another ficcy from Picup! aw! (heart pops out above her head) that. was. so. FLUFFY! -huug!- yeah I hope make that TOA section (before Christmas, with luck) cause I have a Christmas fic!
xXBlizzardCloudXx chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Once again Picup awsome job I just love your GuyxNatalia stories how they are toghter it's so cute right now GuyxNatalia is my thrid favorite pairing right after x Genis and x Chester I'm looking forword to all your future Guy x Natalia stories