Reviews for Cobra
Guest chapter 20 . 11/26/2013
This is my favorite fanfiction of all time! I love it! Do you have plans to continue it? (I noticed you had updated in 2009, uhh) please consider continuing, it's wonderful, I love it with all my heart!
NewsiesRacetrack88 chapter 20 . 7/9/2009
very well written! Keep on writing! Please? I love this stoy
Fionlasan chapter 20 . 11/9/2008
I really like it. The action is great, and I like all the dark betrayal and mystery slinking about right now...

I my favorite part was when you killed Ringo though.. *grins* Yep... ok... I already told you everything else...
gergerlovesyou chapter 19 . 7/17/2008
Ye! Fiend is funny...hAHAHAHAH! Sorry at friend's house sleeping over and I am really hyper and happy and we are gonna watch Newsies! ug you still haven't told us about Racetrack! ug I wanna know! You cruel person! urg lol and did bittah really betray ad? he should knock her out with the treebranch lol that would be funny! sorry I crazy! Update SON!)
Aris1013 chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
Gasp! What is going to happen to Race! Please update soon!
Little Red chapter 18 . 7/5/2008
No! Not Racetrack! Well now you certainly must keep writing! I love this fic!
gergerlovesyou chapter 18 . 7/4/2008
Oh no...something's going to happen to Race! I am so excited! I need to find out. The suspense is gonna kill me! I love this story, so exciting! You are an amazing writer! :)
gergerlovesyou chapter 17 . 6/30/2008
This is excellent. I love it! Very interesting to follow all the different characters. I'm writing about a territory war too but it's not as good as yours. I can't wait to find out why those guys captured Ad. Is your internet still gone? If you're ever bored, I'd really appreciate it if you would read my stories and tell me what you think. And if you could help me out at all with my territory war one that would be great. I love your writing. It's so good. Thanks I really really enjoyed it so far. :)
Fionlasan chapter 17 . 5/13/2008
Yep, I really like this chappie, as I already told you... I believe that the breath before the charge, the break before the storm is taking place now?

*insert evil laugh here* I shall be at your house when you get internet *evil laugh agian*

I'm late for Venturing, must go... Love the story.
Aris1013 chapter 17 . 5/13/2008
Good chapter! Hope you get internet soon :)
Aris1013 chapter 16 . 4/20/2008
Very good chapter! I really like this story...can't wait to see what happens next!
fangsangel chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
I just started reading it today, and it is amazing. I have one favour to ask though. Could you tell me how old some of the characters are? Thanx

*fangsangel*
banana-san chapter 16 . 4/19/2008
yay u updated. it was awesome!
Fionlasan chapter 16 . 4/18/2008
I liked it. As far as everything else about it, I already told you. But now you SHOULD have a nice warm fuzzy feeling inside.
Trinket chapter 14 . 1/18/2008
I finally read it all! * dances* I LOOVE this story! You have to update again realy soon! I wanna read more more more hahaha... and it makes me miss our rp even more. haha i forgot how much i loove your charries.

talk to ya soon