Reviews for Forward Motion
Zarak chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Loving this story it's a shame u never finished it
hannahgagnon15 chapter 18 . 8/18/2013
if you've stopped this story, please pick it back up. it's frightfully wonderful, and you're killing me with the wait! your writing style is so very professional, and this is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever had the pleasure of reading. your flow is pristine. KEEP IT UP PLEASE
InsoluableInsanity chapter 18 . 2/23/2012
aww Im so glad Jake likes him :) I like your story line so far and I like the way you like. You seem to know what you are doing.
Ninja Star Light chapter 18 . 1/5/2012
Please update soon I love your story :)
brianneD chapter 18 . 6/24/2009
realy good update!
brianneD chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
omg really good story! update
wibbly chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
this is a great start. it really does sound like what soda would think after the things that happened.
ShotgunOpera chapter 18 . 7/6/2008
hey, are you ever going to update this? i really got into it!
sodapopXluverX4eva chapter 18 . 5/6/2008
OH please continue! I want to see if Soda actually lets Sam go through with this. Soda
won't be the Victim chapter 18 . 2/15/2008
Awsome soda story...
xocrazililkelox chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
Great story it was nice to see a story revolved around Sodapop.)
cue.dramatic.gasp chapter 8 . 12/29/2007
i really like it, but in the movie, the Curtis' house, they didn't have a door for the shower. it was just like a curtain. it was connected with the other rooms.

just saying. its really good!
ivy45663 chapter 18 . 9/9/2007
Good chapter.
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 17 . 8/20/2007
I totally love this story, it is awesome. and the last chapter was awesome. I just started reading it so I haven't been able to review yet. I really hope you update it again soon. Can't wait! Have a great day.

-Cait _
endavenue chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
I love love LOVE your story ... 1 request: Update. Please? Pretty Please with sugar on top?