Reviews for The Paths of Tribulation
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 5 . 4/28/2011
SSSHIIIIIITTTTTTTTT! you cant leave off like that please hurry and update pleeeeeease
Hocapontas chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I'm waiting for Harry to speak to it. I'm also hoping he'll get a phoenix soon. Will he learn to become an Animagus and do wandless magic? I'm hoping your going to continue this story.
Hocapontas chapter 4 . 4/2/2010
I'm wondering when the egg he got in the first world will hatch. Also I'm hoping he will get a phoenix familiar.
just.like.jess chapter 5 . 11/18/2008
it has been just over 2 years since you last wrote this fic and it being such a freaking awesome fic i just had to make sure you have absoloutly no intention of ever picking it up again before i give up hope. i really really loved this fun action packed fic that i thought was really well writen and i would appreceate it if you could let me know if there is any hope for any future posts?

thanks a lot.

- JLJ.
Durwen chapter 5 . 8/20/2008
nice story- too bad you didn't finish it
Stella Sebarron chapter 5 . 5/28/2008
OH! MY! GOD! You are a god/goddess among mortals. This story is amazing. I hope you update it soon. If you have major writer's block, though, send me a message and I'll send some of my random stupid ideas to you.
dead feather chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
It's odd, how can lucidus make Harry even paler if he was eerily pale already? Does Harry look like a vampire with white skin now? I can read this because it's Harry, I like for him to be special but honestly this got a bit Mary Sue with sparkly eyes of interesting color, with all the overflowing names and undescribably beaty :)

It was also odd that Harry accepted Lucidus' proposal just like that. He should've learnt more caution, especially when his last hasty deed lost him Sirius'. How come Harry didn't even suspect that Lucidus was a death eater and Voldemort's plan was to make him jump to the veil and die?

It was also unclear why Harry had to have a task to perform in each universum. Why? How can a veil decide on a task before letting him forward? Is that the veil's primary function and did it's creator decide it? Then what was the point for the young man jump into it himself? Bound by his own creation to do odd tasks? This sounds a lot like quantum leap.
peppymint chapter 5 . 11/27/2007
This is a great through the veil story. Better than the last one I read.
Kyprioths crow chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Is Lucidus Harry's future self?
Bored-is-my-favorite-word chapter 5 . 7/12/2007
I love this story! I thought it was interesting how you included things not having to do with Harry Potter. Or maybe in the long run it will. Oh well, in any ways please update I would like to read more of this!
Zetsuki chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
*squee* I love this! :D
sunao chapter 5 . 5/24/2007
I love this fic. Udapte soon please
Catina chapter 5 . 5/3/2007
Wow this is an amazing story! I hope you update it again.
Kit89 chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
I love this! Well done!

see ya!
Arie Date chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
I'm still pulling for Romance in this story. I think that you do it really well. Well you have so far in your other stories. Oh, just so your aware, I have the next chapter of Heading Home almost done. Like 90 percent so I'll be sending that to you soon, ok? Oh and I think you should go to YouTube and look for an OVA called Papa To Kiss The Dark. I think you'd really like it. Well Ja Ne and I'll talk to you laters ok? Arie.