Reviews for Eyes of the Moon
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 2 . 1/1/2007
Great job! I hope you choose to continue the story because you have a really good and original idea. Good luck with the story. I'm eagerly awaiting an update!
AliKat89 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
This has been great so far, but I really look forward to reading the next chapter! Update soon and keep up the good work.
chibismiles5266 chapter 2 . 12/29/2006
this is a very nice chapter. cant wait ill you make the next one. i cant help to say that gaara's cute in here.
Suzume-Kage chapter 2 . 12/7/2006
Are you going to make another chapter? You really should, cuz this is the best gaahina ever! * Adds to favorites *
gaara's girl101 chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
more more i want to read more
rcr chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
Oh, wonder what Gaara has planned for Hinata. Update soon.
rcr chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Hmn, its interesting how Gaara sees things. Good start. :D
Crimson Shards chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
this chap is a tease.

come on u know u want too...hey i even loged in (evil anti-anonymous)so that shows u got me hooked
nmshy chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Looks like Gaara likes him so Hinata! update soon I want to know what he is going to do with her
antisocial69 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Gosh this is getting cooler! so it is gaahina paring cool...update!
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I like this story a lot. The way you have Gaara and Shukaku's characters is very well played out. Shukaku is of course the terrorizer of poor Gaara. I think though when Gaara was older he'd be more sensible like he is in this fic. You might want to accept anonomyous reviews, this story is excellent and you'll get many more that way.

Mic Mic
green24 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
um... haha that was extremely short. lol. i'll be waitin fo ur next update. i really want 2 c where this story goes. .
antisocial69 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wow! this is a nice start! Keep up the job...*sobs* poor well...update asap pls...
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11