Reviews for Eyes of the Moon
ViperineVampire chapter 15 . 1/20/2009
HAHAH!it's odd. This is one of the rare times Kankuro's wiser than Temari!
extra type chapter 15 . 6/11/2008
Wow i really liked it. Ha Kankuro was the nice one who didn't try to screw up Gaara's happiness. (I always read ones like that it makes me mad) Hey i have a question. WHy is Kankuro always the one to tell Gaara what masterbation is?
CaiCai-Angel-of-Slaughter chapter 15 . 3/26/2008
wow i like this story!
wickedone43 chapter 15 . 2/26/2008
Awesome fic! I so love this pairing!
Maylani984 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
LOVED IT! Read it completely through in one sitting.
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 15 . 2/8/2008
woho alright! thank god for kankuro _ i love this story _
kitsune-chan119 chapter 15 . 1/31/2008
Oh my gosh,such a great ending for an even greater I'm sad it ended I'm really glad it ended in a happy ending Hina is truly a good person leaving her home village for the sake of her cousin's happiness and also to go back to the one she loved,I'm glad someone out a reare few realize that she's a great person though not loud and outspoken like all other kunoichis she is very unique in her own I'll miss your story but I'm looking forward to more GaaHina fics from you if you ever thought of writing another-
KagomeMarie chapter 15 . 1/30/2008
aww

hinata-chan can be happy now with garra-kun
kitsune-chan119 chapter 14 . 1/28/2008
Temari made a horrible mistake,I feel so bad for Gaara and Hinata since they finnaly got together last night only for Hina to be taken back...
ilovekoga chapter 15 . 1/27/2008
Is that the end of the story?

It seemed kind of rushed.

but the ending was fine
sakura-light-angel chapter 15 . 1/27/2008
i REALLY REALLY LIKE IT! :)
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 15 . 1/24/2008
Aww this has to be one of my favorite GaaHina fics. It did end a bit uneventfully and typically but I am proud that you finished it. I loved the GaaHina romance and thought your portrayal of all the characters was done very well. Loved it!

_~

Mic Mic
Mrs.MonkeyD.Hitachiinx3 chapter 15 . 1/20/2008
YAY! They're back together! I love it
AbeilleN chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
cute. yay Kanky! )
Ngoc Chau chapter 15 . 1/18/2008
Yay! You finally finished it!
163 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »