Reviews for Eyes of the Moon
KaRisa-Hime chapter 13 . 8/21/2007
OMG he love her but she think he is after her body!

this story is getting better and better please update soon

KRS~
puppiescute a.k.a. Mic Mic chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
Aww I love this story so much poor Gaara sama he is in love with her but she thinks he's still her captor more.

Mic Mic
Mrs.MonkeyD.Hitachiinx3 chapter 13 . 8/20/2007
Loves her? YES! -laughs- Zomg plz update soon
Povlyn chapter 4 . 8/20/2007
I like it so far.. but you have a fairly funny typo (ok so I find it funny but I've been awake for to long)... "Attacking them with the genital fist" ... Hehe genital fist... ;

/Povlyn
kitsune-chan119 chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
Oh god,this story just keeps getting better and better!I really hope you update soon again cause all this waiting is driving me nuts and you just updated,lol.

I'm really happy Gaara and Hina are warming up to eachother but I feel sorry for Gaara since through all their time together Hina thinks he's a monster.

I'm sure Hina and Gaara will work things out on the next chapter and maybe in the end they'll have mind blowing-err... But that's just me!.

Anyways,for the sake of my sanity update soon!
KagomeMarie chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
gaara-kun loves hinata-chan _
10ve chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
aw it ended already? please update soon can't wait to see what will happen next
winterkaguya chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
thank god you finally updated! anyways, great chapter, i like the last part though...the scene between hinata & gaara where he wanted her to voluntarily wanted him...great job...

so...pls update soon okay? i wouldn't wanna wait until i'm six ft under the ground then you update...
CagedRaven chapter 13 . 8/19/2007
aw! I feel like i've been waiting so long for this chapter; please write more soon

Aley oxen~
kitsune-chan119 chapter 12 . 7/29/2007
I love your story and look forward to the next chapter,all this waiting is driving me nuts!Lol,update soon...PLEASE!
Mrs.MonkeyD.Hitachiinx3 chapter 12 . 7/24/2007
great! plz Update soon
UfailATlifenowDIE chapter 12 . 6/29/2007
love gaara hinata so much. best so far. please continue.
mysterygal02 chapter 12 . 6/24/2007
Nice!
AbeilleN chapter 12 . 6/24/2007
this story is well good

i hope you can update soon

ja ne
necko-chan chapter 10 . 6/17/2007
thanx for finally identifying their age!
163 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »