Reviews for Broken
heather03nmg chapter 16 . 2/26/2007
Loved the story, plenty of angst and hurt Dean. Great job!
hinata-37 chapter 16 . 2/16/2007
AWW I really like the ending!great job!awesome story!
Kumaproogey chapter 16 . 12/2/2006
I want to let you know that I really enjoyed this story. Your characterization was right on and everything seemed very real. Awesome job & keep it up!
LenJade chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
Great story... although I wish we got to see the recounting and the reactions as Sammy discribed the torture. And I wish I could shot John in the head. His youngest son shatters in front of him and he walks off smiling, thinking that Sam isn't recovered and it's gonna be tough, but they'll get through it... What a pompous jackass! Not your fault though. That is totally his character.

Anyway, I can't wait to read what else you come up with! You're talented and your stories are addicting.
rozzy07 chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
/Yay the alerts are back up... but what a backlog to wade through- yikes!/ Still this delicious slice of Winchester angst and battering demands my immediate attenion as I find yu have posted the final chapter. What a journey you took me on again, and as always a story of your's never truly ends but is left open, with a bittersweet lingerance in the air/ You leave me with the sense that as one door closes another opens for the Winchester that may well spin them back into a darker hunt, a more physical reality than before. In the end, here in Broken, you at least gave Sam a chance of confession, offering up that hidden inner pain that has crippled him from the opening chapter. Sharing it so intimately with his brother and father must have been hard, but was so necessary for his well being that I wanted to shout my support out. Having his father vindicate him at the end was also so needed. Now healing can truly take place. And damn it girl with you at the helm with another story in the wings those boys are going to need more than a little extra vitamin C and antiseptic cream to offset all the future hurts I can imagine you hurling their way!

Again you kept me nicely fed, totally stuffed and like the little piggy that I am hungry for more. Feed me something new soon...Please!
LenJade chapter 14 . 11/26/2006
I totally didn't see that coming! The old man is dead already! People will be asking questions when they find the old man with a head wound, dead in a circle of salt. I hope that doesn't bite our boys on the behidn later... And I got to tell you... I adore Sammy! He containted a demon until it could be excorsized and now he's holding the two ghosts. He's so strong... thank god he has Dean to support the area's that aren't.
LenJade chapter 13 . 11/26/2006
OMG! ... Cliffie!... As for previous chapters (which I couldn't review because ffn is being difficult)... I think John is taking his sons' rebellion too well. But I could be biased because I hate when people try to portray him as the good guy... But I love your Dean. He's totally the way we see him... The old man might be helpful to Nick to help Aaron move on. On the other hand, finding out about his psychotic abused son he never knew and was already dead will seriously fill the old man up with his own regrets.
LenJade chapter 9 . 11/26/2006
... eyeing John suspiciously ... He's doing okay so far, but Dean better get out of that hole soon. I only trust Sammy to him...
LenJade chapter 7 . 11/26/2006
I'm glad that you aren't making Sam just bounce back, like he's perfectly fine... I could kill John. He has no idea what is happening with his children and when he acts like he does, he just messes everything up more... And you'd think Missouri would know better than handing the phone to Sam. He's exahausted, wound tight as a spring, trying to focus on driving, and she gives him a cell phone! I could just slap her. Both her and John are made for each other. Always thinking they know everything! ... blush... sorry for the rant. Your stories just so good it gets me all worked up.
ILoveMyFish chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
Thanks for a great story _
The Kiss of Death chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
Another awesome story!You truly are an increadible I "borrow"some of talents.*smiles sweetly*Yeah another stories ion it's 't wait to read more of your fantastic stoires soon.
breezyyy chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
Nice emotions, with everyone and all! amazing final chapter! again, now how many times have i told you this, well one more can't hurt, so, I love this story! i'll keep a look out for your next story!
Sam666 chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
Wonderful story, I loved the ending.
talon81 chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
awesome story! I loved it! keep on writing you rock at it! :)
tsweeny chapter 16 . 11/26/2006
I wanted to let you know that I thought this story was great and look forward to the next one (as always). I like Nick and Missouri and am glad that you included them both in this and that John seemed to accept and appreciate Nick's abilities. I like the way that you wrote John in this and I appreciate all of the added trouble that you had to go to to post.