Reviews for Code Lyoko E 113: Xana’s New Host
kia chapter 1 . 1/5
I picked enjoy egg eh the dB
psychedelic
DaylightMoon11 chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
cool story
Aelita Stones1 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Your right about that but Aelita can by saved all they need is a scanner and a peas of her DNA.
Lyokoluva chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
sorry for not reviewing in ages, in my oppinion this wasnt one of your better ones but thats just me

Lyokoluva
GuyverZero chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
another great pne good luck with the next one.

KnightX
James the Lesser chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
LyokianDestiny, I was thinking that to but her deletion means she is no longer under the control of Xana. Like someone only being kept alive on a feeding tube and machines so you pull the plug. Yes they die but they are finally in a better place. Jeremie may not be very spiritual but he would realize death would be better then being controlled by Xana. That and Aelita and him have discussed what to do if she was ever trapped on Lyoko again and she said she would rather die then have that happen. And you don't see them all the time so he could have had a very good cry session before bucking up and deciding to keep at it and get revenge on Xana for what he did. That's the problem with shows/stories, you don't see what they do 100% of the time so they could be worshipping Satan on the side and wouldn't know until it is revealed.

Axel, screw the show, they split Yumi and Ulrich up! Also I had WIlliam on Lyoko first and gave Aelita the energy orbs. Although on the Lyoko Forums I am told this is a common power but I don't read other people's Fan Fictions so my ideas are 100% original even if they are a word for word copy of someone elses story. I doubt that would happen but it could. ALso I made it so Aelita could go back to Earth normally before the show did.

And back to LD, keep reading to find out!
Axel-of-the-Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
But, it still technically is a show plot. But, your reasoning makes sense.
H.Kage09 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Darn it, my weopen of mass destruction is gone too! Xana, what did you do with them? Anyway, continue this story. But, are you going to bring Aelita back? And no offence but Jeremie is getting a bit OOC. He'd be a lot more pained about Aelita getting deleted.
ZeriamTheRedCathedralSpire chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I lost my new mass-destruction weapon, did someone noticed it somewhere? No? Oh well...

Ok. Here we go again. William is after Yumi, but that was to anticipate. :)

But now Xana want an offspring... THIS IS SCARY! :0

I noticed only one vice in your chapters.

They becomed even half shorter than your first chapters.

But I can understandt that, the further, the harder, and that you can be tired with writing such long story.

So as long as your chapters are as good as always, I don't care about lengh too much.

Good luck with the next one.

Now I have to find my weapon...

See ya.