Reviews for La Verità Dolce
I thought this was supposed to be a Ten ten AND Neji fan ficm!
GalanthaDreams chapter 43 . 5/12
I am just so solidly impressed at how you develop not only the characters but their relationships. Each is so beautifully flawed and I feel so invested in every one of them. For example, I've never been very attached to Sai, and there were moments in this story that I truly wished he would get into something unfortunate, but now, as he is, striving to be someone better-I ended up learning something personal from him. And Shikamaru and Ino break my heart. For a very long time I honestly resented him but reading from his point of view, I couldn't, not when both of them were hurting so deeply. I'm pulling for them, I'm hoping for them because their endurance speaks of a devotion known only in love. I also love the confliction in Neji because you explore it so thoroughly while at the same time pointing out the flaws in Tenten. There is a problem in the system in which they are raised and you express it so expertly, and from both sides at that! Then there is Gaara, he was always going to be a complex man but his story with Jou captures the imagination. I don't know your plans for them but they tug at my heart. There is a remarkable innocence and purity to their involvement that is a bit of fresh air in the story.

I particularly admire how you straddle the line between ruthlessness and humanity in every one of the cast members. You perfectly underscore how insular a person can be even while they participate and affect the wider world and society. This actually brings me to another thing, your world building and plot. Simply put, you are one of those writers that raises the bar for everyone on this site. Readers and authors alike.

I just, I end up ranting and railing, I laugh, I smirk, I cry... Your story brings out so many emotions in me. It seems a little plain to say for all that your story gives me but I am sincerely looking forward to your next installment.
Missng chapter 43 . 4/1
My memory has been getting fuzzy of the previous chapters, but it's still exciting to watch your story unfold. Looking forward to the next chapter. :)
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 3/15
A very interesting beginning with fun character interactions and a twist to who they are in the anime.
Lisa chapter 43 . 2/7
Yay! You updated! Cannot wait for the next chapter...
Nowriting chapter 43 . 1/29
You can't stop here. You just can't!

Also, your writing is wonderful. Detailed enough without being boring or overwhelming. Nice job!
Lina chapter 43 . 11/20/2014
Wow! Naruoto ended but this fanfic still hasn't! Nah it's worth it, it's probably the best I've ever read, though I wish you would update sooner :\
La Nuit Noire chapter 43 . 11/11/2014
I really love the way you've interwoven all these different stories and characters, and brought them together in unexpected ways. This was a very enjoyable read. Great work. I would love to read more!
Aquarius Galuxy chapter 43 . 9/8/2014
Lovely work you've got here... I can't believe you went on hiatus before Neji actually confronted Tenten about her gender though! :P That aside, I like how developed you've made the characters, with their inner thoughts and motivations. I like all the detail you've put into this piece (sounds like a lot of research!) from fighting with a rapier, to art, to politics, and clothes, plus you do it in pretty layman terms, so I didn't get lost in what was going on.

Also liked the arc where Ino grew poppies in the greenhouse... It feels as if there are many more arcs to come, but I could be wrong :P The poppy-growing arc - love how you deepened the Kankurou-Ino relationship, and how you've got Shikamaru feeling all guilty and helpless (I suspect this is where Temari will come in and kick his butt)... but it is certainly very annoying how all their wild-goose chases could be solved if everyone could set aside all their decorum and whatnot and just talked honestly with each other. :P

I enjoyed reading the character development in Sai... Wonder what Tenten will use the money she earned from the painting for? Also looking forward to seeing Neji fall in love with Tenten, though with the gradual progress of this story, I'm thinking that won't be anytime soon. :P

Hope to see you continue this to the end.. and my honest salutations for having come this far! I would be so frustrated writing this 'cause Neji and Tenten aren't interacting at every turn ;) ;)
JoninRankSpy chapter 43 . 8/30/2014
You finally updated YAHHHHHHH I waited all year for this or...two years cant remember
white noise and brine chapter 43 . 8/30/2014
i discovered this story last night, and i absolutely DEVOURED it in one sitting. besides the fact that the action is fluid and dynamic, the writing style is so wonderfully appropriate for the setting at hand and great at conveying the atmosphere. moreover, i am in absolute love with every plotline that has been presented so far; i can't even pick a favorite. the characters are just so thoroughly developed and their motivations considered, that it makes them so easy to sympathize with and their stories even further engrossing. very excited to see how this develops! thank you so much for sharing this with us and for remaining so dedicated to updating it! (:
laila45 chapter 43 . 8/21/2014
Well,I'm kinda late about reading this story ,but anyways..I'm glad you're back and with a new chapter even more ..:D
Tina chapter 43 . 8/11/2014
Thanks for the update! I'm thoroughly pumped for the upcoming chapters :)
xXWWXx chapter 43 . 8/10/2014
I'm so glad you've updated! Thank you so much for not giving this story up, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 43 . 8/7/2014