Reviews for Look After You
pirateofpenzance chapter 8 . 8/14/2018
I know it’s been 11 years since you finished this, but I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story! A great balance between the characters we know (written absolutely perfectly) and the introduction of a couple of new ones! You’ve expressed all their voices and mannerisms so well. Thank you for your wonderful writing!
Msmiumiu chapter 8 . 1/12/2016
I think it was a great story! amazingly written.
Keep writing!
elevatorGod chapter 8 . 8/15/2007
wow you really had me convinced that Addison had died with the whole "she hopes she did a good job..." and then the mention of her in past tense in this chapter! you're a genius writer :)
distantmuse chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
AH! I thought you killed her! Whew, I'm glad you didn't! Yay for the happy ending!
DeathByMushrooms chapter 8 . 1/11/2007
Fantastic. I was almost worried for Add, but only almost. And also, since I forgot to mention it earlier, excellent choice of song. Really, anything from the album would have worked. It's all so Addek.

But anyway, sad to see it end, but happy at the ending. Great work, but what's new?
nicoleeeeyx chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
flufflove
LoveGreysAnatomy chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
this whole story was great, I really liked it! thank you!
rebanana chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
So cute, although you so cleverly skated around the sex talk thing. It was great, although I would've liked to see what happened with Addison during the time that she was sick, but I understand that you did what you did for a reason. Excellent writing. I'm already perched on the edge of my seat for your next piece.
rebanana chapter 7 . 1/10/2007
i love it.

i even dragged out reading this (did many menial tasks before it) so i would enjoy it anymore.

every time you post a new chapter i get so excited :-)
SssuperB chapter 8 . 1/10/2007
Yay! That was a lovely ending to a great story :D. Happy Addek warms my little Addek heart *hehe*. Love love.
Olivia chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
For a second there, I really thought you were trying to kill us with angst... but thankfully it all ended lovely and happy. Thanks for a great story. Sadie is a terrific creation.
moreawake chapter 7 . 1/9/2007
This chapter was so sad. :( Poor Addie and Sadie. The last three-ish paragraphs were absolutely beautifully written- they conveyed so much. It was perfect. I will miss this story and Sadie, definitely.
LiveinLivingColor chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
YAY HAPPY ADDEK! Have I reviewed this before? I don't think I did. Anyway, YAY.
basketballsuzie chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Wow! That was an awesome story. I was so excited to look online and see that there had been an update. And two great chapters at that. Chapter 7 was really great, especially when Sadie snuck into Addison's room and was able to crawl into bed with her. Sad to see this story end, but happy addek rocks!
moreawake chapter 8 . 1/9/2007
Wow. This chapter was SOsoso perfect. I loved seeing Sadie a little more grown up and spending time with Derek. And Dempsey... oh my gosh... SO ADORABLE. Your description of him makes him sound like such a sweet baby. That whole scene with him, Derek, and Addison was so incredibly cute that I had to read it over like five times. You wrote it so well. :) Thank you so much for writing this story. I absolutely loved every chapter. I'm definitely going to miss it. I hope you write a new story at some point. You are such a great writer.