Reviews for Rising Star
LoonyTuned chapter 1 . 3/24
Dawwwww.

This was way too cute, seriously! I love this pairing so much. It's a shame there aren't a lot of fics with it!
IrisCode chapter 1 . 1/31
This was such a lovely story! Even though it was short you developed the characters well!Well done it was so sweet! xD
sweet mousse chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
ah…not transport,it is translateTT orz
sweet mousse chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
A reader from China XD! I found this interesting story by now I am glad to find spent me several nights to transport by e-dictionaryCheer up!
S.E chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
This was well-written and made me smile. :) I ship Steven and May SO hard. (Sometimes Steven and Brendan too).
ayasa-chan chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
this is awesome... i can see the hint of the beginning of their relationship and the ending was perfectly written (the way it should end).. :)
WolvesImmortalRising chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Beautiful
Ankita chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
I loved this! I finished Pokemon Ruby some time ago and I did NOT expect that Steven was the Champion. It took me a LOT of tries to defeat him...
underneath the earthshine chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
This is such an innocent and refreshing story! Man, I want a guy like Steven who can encourage me and push me in things XD
Unleashed111 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
yes make another

EnharmonicAngel chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
They don't have enough of this pairing on here Dx it's all overshadowed by ContestShipping. Which I hate. HATE. YOU HEAR ME? HATE-*is shot*

So yeah...I really liked this :D nice job.
The NN chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Aww I love it!, this fic is so nice :), bye!
ByakuyaxRukiaKuchikifan chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
this story was cute :D i love daigoxHaruka they are so cute together.

i think you can do a sequel to this story. think you did a great job with this
Ambiguous Avocado chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I can imagine Daigo not being able to do medial tasks like that successfully, either. XDD You did an excellent job on this. Very cute and heartwarming. I loved the interaction between the two and the fact that Daigo was being all hush-hush about being the champion.

Really nice work. :D

-Clyde
Hazy October chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED! More specifically, Sophia is interested. And by-the-way, Rising Star is AWESOME and MADE OF WIN and it makes my BRAIN explode with WONDERFUL. It's just that good. I'd give you concrit if I could but I kinda... can't find anything to criticize. So um, Yay For You! And the sequal is much-wanted!