Reviews for Ever the Same
Guest chapter 11 . 8/2/2017
OH MY GODD! No the battle scene was awesome! Don't doubt yourself :D plus there were so many unexpected twists. I can't believe raimundo gave himself over like that! I hope they will at least know how to break the spell! And wuya working with Hannibal? I can't believe I didn't see that coming ;) somehow you even managed to keep the characters so in character! Great job on this chapter! I think it's my fav so far!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2017
Hey what if they break the key of Aphrodite like what they did to the lock? Is that possible? And I thought, since raimundo's blade is basically as strong and the diamond wu (like in the last chapter when in didn't break) then can't they just use his weapon to break the key so that kimiko goes back to normal?
ivyriry chapter 5 . 3/20/2016
lol omi was soo cool un this chapter. Still laughting
ivyriry chapter 4 . 3/20/2016
superb chapter!
ivyriry chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
interesting indeed
ivyriry chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
fiesta chapter, let's check this out... OMG OMG OMG tou really know how to write and the characters are not OC at all!
Anime Princess 1990 chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
There were A LOT of typos and miss used words, but the story balanced it out a bit. Overall, good job.
Anime Princess 1990 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
that last scene was hilarious. i've been watching the show for a while and can perfectly imagine that as if it were in the show itself.
Wolfwind97 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
I loved this story! Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
wouldn't it be "ix-nay on the u-way"?!
pokegirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Lol it was kinda shocking to see than on thin ice was in sri lanka. It's scorching hot over here :P
Syd Syd Fush chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Your entire book blew me away cause dang do you have skills when it comes to writing. The characters all kept their traits and you had Clay and Omi Dialogue which a lot of other writers fail to do. So my hat is off to you and keep writing because you have a gift!'
Syd Syd Fush chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I truly am in love with your story and I want to applaude you and on how you keep they characters as themselves because many story fail to do that. :)
AlfaFeamale18 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I Love your story!
K-Zittles chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I have a question. I know it has nothing to do with this but I see this info everywhere, Why do people keep saying Rai's from the circus? Is it in an episode or something? BTW, I LOVE THIS STORY!