Reviews for Ever the Same
Anime Princess 1990 chapter 14 . 2/22
There were A LOT of typos and miss used words, but the story balanced it out a bit. Overall, good job.
Anime Princess 1990 chapter 1 . 1/12
that last scene was hilarious. i've been watching the show for a while and can perfectly imagine that as if it were in the show itself.
Wolfwind97 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
I loved this story! Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
wouldn't it be "ix-nay on the u-way"?!
pokegirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Lol it was kinda shocking to see than on thin ice was in sri lanka. It's scorching hot over here :P
Syd Syd Fush chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Your entire book blew me away cause dang do you have skills when it comes to writing. The characters all kept their traits and you had Clay and Omi Dialogue which a lot of other writers fail to do. So my hat is off to you and keep writing because you have a gift!'
Syd Syd Fush chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I truly am in love with your story and I want to applaude you and on how you keep they characters as themselves because many story fail to do that. :)
AlfaFeamale18 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I Love your story!
kartoonfreek chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I have a question. I know it has nothing to do with this but I see this info everywhere, Why do people keep saying Rai's from the circus? Is it in an episode or something? BTW, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
OMG this is the BEST Raimundo/Kimiko story I have read so far and also the best written. Love it :) Can't wait to read the sequel, so here I go! :D
Shade the Bat chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Long and romantic,

I LOVED IT!
KaNaKiRa7325 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
okay, it's like 1:44 in the morning so i'll make this as short as possible! 1st of all i want to tell you... THANK GOD I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU! hahaha, i ain't crazy but i was just looking around these fanfics, mostly RaiKim, who (no offense), all suck! (hey! i'm like totally cranky here! allow me to be rude!) except yours, that is! you keep the story close to reality without bending the character's original attitude! i only read the first chappie but i know, rather, i knew, that i just HAD to comment! my gahd! i wish the world was filled with authors as talented as you! your story plot is awesome, though i prefer the jealousy/hurt genres! your character aren't OOC! especially on omi, it made laugh like a total idiot...

“Do not number your birds before they awaken Raimundo,” Omi cautioned.

“Count your chickens before they hatch?” Clay ventured.

“That is acceptable as well.”

GAHD, that killed me! you're not like other writters who just write the story and never thinks about the other things! like what will character b say if leading lady does this or that! i'm not an expert but i'm just saying y'know! it's tiring and at the same time annoying when i read those kinds of fanfics!

ahh, i'm blabbering again... i don't intend to imply anything here, it's just that your story rocks! i hope ya write more

that's it 4 now! bye-bee!

-AKIRA KOMATSUZAWA

A.K.A

AKzel

A.K.A

Hazeru (Hazel!)
thering66 chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
my back is aching, my eyes are sore and i think my dog hate me now for ignoring him.

but its all worth it :')
ThunderStorm-8 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
T.T
Noritsu chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
Very good story.

This may sound odd, but I like the way you handled Dojo. You didn't treat him like the only reason he exists is for comic relief purposes. Yes, he's neurotic, but he's also pretty wise at times, I think.

Nori.