Reviews for Ever the Same
ivyriry chapter 5 . 3/20
lol omi was soo cool un this chapter. Still laughting
ivyriry chapter 4 . 3/20
superb chapter!
ivyriry chapter 2 . 3/20
interesting indeed
ivyriry chapter 1 . 3/20
fiesta chapter, let's check this out... OMG OMG OMG tou really know how to write and the characters are not OC at all!
Anime Princess 1990 chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
There were A LOT of typos and miss used words, but the story balanced it out a bit. Overall, good job.
Anime Princess 1990 chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
that last scene was hilarious. i've been watching the show for a while and can perfectly imagine that as if it were in the show itself.
Wolfwind97 chapter 14 . 10/10/2014
I loved this story! Great job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
wouldn't it be "ix-nay on the u-way"?!
pokegirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Lol it was kinda shocking to see than on thin ice was in sri lanka. It's scorching hot over here :P
Syd Syd Fush chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Your entire book blew me away cause dang do you have skills when it comes to writing. The characters all kept their traits and you had Clay and Omi Dialogue which a lot of other writers fail to do. So my hat is off to you and keep writing because you have a gift!'
Syd Syd Fush chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
I truly am in love with your story and I want to applaude you and on how you keep they characters as themselves because many story fail to do that. :)
AlfaFeamale18 chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
I Love your story!
kartoonfreek chapter 2 . 3/31/2012
I have a question. I know it has nothing to do with this but I see this info everywhere, Why do people keep saying Rai's from the circus? Is it in an episode or something? BTW, I LOVE THIS STORY!
Infinite Stupidity chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
OMG this is the BEST Raimundo/Kimiko story I have read so far and also the best written. Love it :) Can't wait to read the sequel, so here I go! :D
Shade the Bat chapter 14 . 10/27/2010