Reviews for Ever the Same
Infinite Stupidity chapter 14 . 4/18/2011
OMG this is the BEST Raimundo/Kimiko story I have read so far and also the best written. Love it :) Can't wait to read the sequel, so here I go! :D
Shade the Bat chapter 14 . 10/27/2010
Long and romantic,

I LOVED IT!
KaNaKiRa7325 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
okay, it's like 1:44 in the morning so i'll make this as short as possible! 1st of all i want to tell you... THANK GOD I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU! hahaha, i ain't crazy but i was just looking around these fanfics, mostly RaiKim, who (no offense), all suck! (hey! i'm like totally cranky here! allow me to be rude!) except yours, that is! you keep the story close to reality without bending the character's original attitude! i only read the first chappie but i know, rather, i knew, that i just HAD to comment! my gahd! i wish the world was filled with authors as talented as you! your story plot is awesome, though i prefer the jealousy/hurt genres! your character aren't OOC! especially on omi, it made laugh like a total idiot...

“Do not number your birds before they awaken Raimundo,” Omi cautioned.

“Count your chickens before they hatch?” Clay ventured.

“That is acceptable as well.”

GAHD, that killed me! you're not like other writters who just write the story and never thinks about the other things! like what will character b say if leading lady does this or that! i'm not an expert but i'm just saying y'know! it's tiring and at the same time annoying when i read those kinds of fanfics!

ahh, i'm blabbering again... i don't intend to imply anything here, it's just that your story rocks! i hope ya write more

that's it 4 now! bye-bee!

-AKIRA KOMATSUZAWA

A.K.A

AKzel

A.K.A

Hazeru (Hazel!)
thering66 chapter 14 . 6/11/2008
my back is aching, my eyes are sore and i think my dog hate me now for ignoring him.

but its all worth it :')
ThunderStorm-8 chapter 3 . 10/17/2007
T.T
Noritsu chapter 14 . 8/21/2007
Very good story.

This may sound odd, but I like the way you handled Dojo. You didn't treat him like the only reason he exists is for comic relief purposes. Yes, he's neurotic, but he's also pretty wise at times, I think.

Nori.
lizzpercush chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I finally found you! The story. I read the first couple of chapters a long time ago (a year?) the internet on my computer went wacko and all the links I had saved for reading FF's were lost because I didn't have an account then. Now I have FINALLY found this story,awesome, and it is complete, awesomer, and it was a totally random thing finding this story again. AWESOME!

On a different note, great writing.
alice in a coma chapter 14 . 6/11/2007
Wow...

That's really all I can say right now.

Wow.

Anyway, now that I've regain my composure (and my mind) i'd like to tell you that this chapter was not nearly as corny as some of the other stories on here. It was sweet. I liked it, and it was a good way to end this story.

You bring up some very good points in this epilogue. The fact that Aphrodite never was actually in love proves the nature of the key. In that way, the Key is a bit ironic. Because it makes people "fall in love," it seems that the Key would only bring love and goodness. Yet it doesn't. All it brings it sure disaster and heartbreak. So in a sense, the Key would have been created to show Aphrodite's life: that she was forced into fake love her whole life. Very, very good point.

I can't wait for a sequel! Oh, and please update "Into the Rush" soon! I LOVE that story! It's one of my favorite!

Wonderful work!

~Emiko
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
aw, great way to end it! take your time on the sequel; rome wasn't built in a day and neither are good stories!(one-shots are an exception! ;-) ) way to go for finishing!
Must Come Down chapter 14 . 6/10/2007
Beautiful ending to a beautiful story! Wonderful job! I am now off to read chapter 2 on your other story. taw taw!
Rebecca Burrows chapter 13 . 6/9/2007
It took you so long to update that I forgot some parts...I didnt understand how Kimiko broke the Key..would you mind telling me?..And that final kiss... was so emotional... Im sad cause it wont continue..but it was perfect... Kisses...Bere
paintupurple chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
Sweet! A sequal! I was thinking of the song titles thing and I was thinking of "Hey there Delilah" for some reason, so how about "You Know It's All Because of You" for the title? Just an idea. :) Can't wait for the sequal!
tennisgurl13 chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
Cool I get a special thanks! :)

Amazing ending! I didn't think it was corny, I thought it was cute! :) Great job!

~Tgurl~

P.S Can't wait for the sequel!
TheHaiku chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
Wow!

Once again, I am inlove with this story! You are one of my favorite authors EVER!

You should write a real book! I would SO buy it... no matter how expensive!

OMG I AM LEARNING ABOUT GREEK MYTHOLOGY RIGHT NOW! I know Aphrodite! YAY!

You did a wonderful job! (as all my other reviews say...) and I can't wait to see the sequal! I was like...

"OH MY DASHI! SHE'S MAKING A SEQUAL! MOM!" lol

yeah... I tell my mom everything...

I LOVE IT! SO MUCH! MUST STOP TYPING... MAN I'M ANNOYING AREN'T I?

lol

~Rairox64~
argenttmccall chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
oh my god!

sequels are the best! (i should kno, im writing one! lol!)

i just luved the ending, yes it was a bit corny but what the hell, that just makes it better! lots of luv and get yur sequel up soon!
142 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »