Reviews for Ever the Same
XiaolinFireGirl chapter 14 . 6/9/2007
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Not sappy, just adorable! YOU ROCK!
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 14 . 6/8/2007
Wow. I reviewed every single chapter? Huh. I learn something new everyday. Lol. _

Anyways, great ending to a fantastic story. *applaud* I look forward to the sequal and oncoming chapters to 'Into the Rush'.
Stormy Dreamer chapter 14 . 6/8/2007
Aww, that ending was so sweet. Sappy, yes, but very sweet. D I think this is one of my favorite Rai/Kim stories. I love how you were able to take a somewhat overused story idea and turn it into something so unique and different than everything else that's out there. I can't wait to see what you have planned for the sequel!
Elemental Warrior chapter 14 . 6/8/2007
That was a nice way to end this fic and nice job by the way. A sequel would be nice and I know it will be just as good as this fic. Sorry for not reviewing the last few chapters, haven't had much computer time do to work but I'll try to review more often if I can. Until then, take care and good luck with your sequel and other fics. Peace!
paintupurple chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
que romantica!
tennisgurl13 chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! That chapter was so great I can't even express how much I loved it! I think u did the battle scenes really well and the kiss was really great! Overall I give this story an A!

~Tgurl~

P.S That story about the guys Geek Squad was funny! :D
Must Come Down chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
This turned out fantasic! God, it amazing in every way possible!

I also loved on how you brought Dojo out more. It's good to see that little lovable dragon helping out.

WONDERFUL!
scoobydoofan-12 chapter 13 . 6/6/2007
Wow. That is all I can really say!

This is a really good story!

I can't wait for the epilog!
Kellrock chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
i LOVED it so much! it was great and i thought the battle scenes were awesome! i think u did a great job this is 1 one of the best fan fics i have ever read. and i hope that u do i sequel but either way great job!_
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
Wow. That was simply fantastic. You did an excellent job as always. I really loved every aspect of it and I'm glad that I took the time to reading the whole thing. Deffinately worth it. :D

And I can't believe that it's almost over! I guess it's true that all good things must come to an end. But that's OK though. Can't wait to read the Epilogue. :D
TheHaiku chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

THIS... OMG!

THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE! YOU MADE ME CRY! (happy)

I got so used to reading kissing scenes that it was almost boring... but YOU'VE released a spark in RaiKim, that completely AMAZES me to the maximum!

You truly have a gift! I am speechless! I love your work! I ADMIRE YOUR WORK!

This is the best story I have ever read... NO exaggeration! YOU ARE SO...

FREAKIN AWESOME! YOU ARE THE WO-MAN! SERIOUSLY!

*still crying*

lol! You rock. Enough said!

~Rairox64~
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
aw! so cute! your battle scene wasn't terrible, don't worry! i like the long chappie, very nice! update soon please!
nilnil chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
AH

okay pardon my lack of cohesive review...

first of all, i read something along the lines of a 'fallin in love' wu, but that was in another fic, used on raimundo, and much more ... hmm how do you say... fluffy?

this one, is getting scary

in a good sort of way... i love the tension! as well as the plot is getting a lil darker... okay maybe not the plto...

the love

so will you do us a very good favour and UPDATE!1

i think i'm your 100th reviewer!
cynically quixotic chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
Update soon!
TheMysteryMonkey chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
By far, my favorite story on fanfiction! I love everything about it! Update soon and good luck with your computer problems!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »