Reviews for Ever the Same
paintupurple chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
*sigh* I love Japan. . . you are very lucky, my friend. :) Tell your beloved readers all about your trip when you're back! Or else I'll release the rabid vampire squirells! Muahaha!

Can't wait till the next chapter!
Klooqy chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Plz update i want 2 finish this story b4 nxt yr
Sky Wolf-Dragon chapter 12 . 5/18/2007
Man, this story is WICKED AWESOME! But one thing...Don't those three little words he said oh I don't know...Make the spell PERMANEANT? I was kinda hoping that Master Fung would be wrong for once in his very long life that it would've broken the spell, but IDK.

I feel bad that it's gonna end, but also very excited to know what will happen. So, please update soon!
Rebecca Burrows chapter 12 . 5/5/2007
Master fung! OMG... he just hit her... he shouldnt have said that... its too shocking for her.. he made her cry..and Raimundo musta have confused her... I hope he could love her and she could broke that key...bere
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 12 . 4/25/2007
This story is fantastic! it just keeps getting better! update soon please!
DeafLizgon chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
(pull out her hairs in panic) No! Rai isn't suppose to say three words to Kimiko! At first I thought Kimiko was finally break free from the spell of so called love WU, but I guess not.

If the evil villians found out she isn't really break free from the spell WU and Rai finally said the three words to her, it will be MOST TROUBLE! O_O

Gojo: And it will be end of the world in darkness of ten thoustand years.

-_- Shut up, Gojo.

(bouncing eagerly for more chapter) PLEASE UPDATED PLEASE UPDATED PLEASE UPDATED!
alice in a coma chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
What! NO! He can't do that! Man, now she's gonna be under the spell forever or something. Great. And I was so ready for the ending chapter. You know, a happy ending...

...wait. The ending will be happy, won't it? Oh, no! Please, I need a happy ending where Rai and Kim get together and-

Yeah, this is what happens when I have too much chocolate.

~Emiko
tennisgurl13 chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
WOW! Amazing speech you wrote for Rai! Really inspirational! I love all the detail too! Can't wait for the next chapter!
TheHaiku chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
God... This is so...

God...

Unbelievable... Creative... Romantic... Impressive... You have got it all...

I enjoy reading this so much that its too hard to explain in words. Oh my God Oh my God...

This made me cry... my face is REALLY WET right now... You are definitely going to be one of my favorite authors for the longest time. (maybe even FOREVER!)

I know I am over exaggerating right now... BUT IT IS ALL SO TRUE.

You are very good at this...I wish I can say more, but I can't explain it that well in words!

I LOVE IT! NOW AND FOREVER!

~Rairox64~
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
My eyes are so dry because I hardly blinked throughout this entire chapter. It was just so... wow. Even with some of the mispellings it still turned out fantastically.

And I can't believe this story is almost over! I guess it's true on what they say that good things have an end. But I still wonder what plans you have for the next chapter and the epilogue.

Can't wait for the next update! :D

OH! And welcome to Florida where there is a brush fire every five minutes (seriously)
TwinkieTUTUS chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
wow. nice story! you're very talented. update soon please!
obssesed-fic-fan chapter 11 . 4/4/2007
great chapter but what did chase say to kimiko to get her so pissed
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Wow. Just simply wow. My eyes were glued on the screen and for once, my TV was actually OFF.

As for a review, I have absolutely no idea on what to say. O_o It was just what my mind needed at this point. So wonderfully put and I'm DYING for the next chapter now. :D

Hope you have an awesome time in Japan. _
tennisgurl13 chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
Amazing chapter! It was perfect! I hope there's more then just one more chapter! This story is great! :)
DeafLizgon chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
WOOT! Xiaolin Dragons finally got Rai back! Poor Rai got hurt. I can't wait to read next chapter to find out what's going on. I like Kimiko's meditation since it remind me of the XS epsiode part of where she focus on her mind (and Rai won the bet _)

Keep it up!