Reviews for Ever the Same
TheHaiku chapter 11 . 4/2/2007
I am screaming in delight right now! I completely and utterly adore your story! It's so much more different than anything I have ever read... In a good way too!

I've been obsessing with this for quite a while now, and I am more obsessed than ever! I can't explain in words how good this story is, and I can't wait for more. Raikim is my favorite, and you made this favorite stronger! WHICH IS GOOD!

Thanks for updating,

~Rairox64~

P.S. Have a good time in Japan!
Must Come Down chapter 10 . 4/2/2007
Aw, the kiss was so romantic and beautifully written!

WONDERFUL WORK!
Kellrock chapter 10 . 3/31/2007
-_- im getting a lot of cliff hangers 2night and its depressing but i really loved tis chapter plz update soon i need 2 knoe wat chase is up 2
breenarose chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
Yes, I enjoy you're story very much, thank you.
tennisgurl13 chapter 10 . 3/29/2007
This chapter rocked! I liked the part where Rai asked Kim if he could kiss her! So cute :) update soon!
DeafLizgon chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
Poor Rai. He's so confused and so is Kimiko too. I can't believe Hannibal would go so that far! O_O

Uh-oh, A smirk on Chase's face! I do hope Rai don't do something stupid like last time he did. (then thought for a min) then again, it's going to be interesting between Chase Young and Raimundo! _

Keep going!
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
Remember that seven part story that I put up? Well, I originally wanted to put it up as a whole but that was around the same time ff. net was having maintenance problems and it got me thinking it was too big so I split it into seven parts. Apparantly that same thing is happening now. I couldn't edit a chapter while I was working on the story. So, it's not a sign but ff. net being screwy (again).

With that said, I'll move on to the review. I really like this chapter. Especially at the end. Oh man, I knew that he would come to Chase sooner or later but the way you molded it was very smoothly. I love it. Wonderful as usual. :D

Can't wait for the next chapter.
TheHaiku chapter 10 . 3/28/2007
OMG OMG OMG OMG!

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I LOVE YOUR CREATIVITY, UNIQUENESS, AND IMAGINATION! I LOVED YOUR STORY EVER SINCE I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN ACCOUNT! I AM OBSESSED WITH YOUR STORY!

I don't care how short it is, but I just can't explain how well you do in words! I scream, I shriek, I spin, I jump for JOY when I read your stories! I must say that I am severely impressed, and that I'm officially obsessed with your writing! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!

Your's truly,

~Rairox64~
obssesed-fic-fan chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
i LOVE tis chapter u rock!_ i know u got alot going on and i dont want to bug ya but plz try and update soon i love tis story. and congrats on getting 2 go 2 japan
Stormy Dreamer chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
Uh-oh. If Wuya really is a natural hypnotist, that is definitely bad! At first I was thinking maybe Chase was a hypnotist, because he's just so cool like that, but it makes more sense for Wuya to be one since she's a witch. Anyways... I love the part where the monks found out Jack takes ballet. *giggles* He always did seem to be in touch with his feminine side, what with the girlish screaming and all! P

Update soon!
tennisgurl13 chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
Great chapter! I know how u feel, being busy and all. :)
breenarose chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
I loved that Jack Spicer dancing part!
Raigirl chapter 8 . 3/15/2007
So romantic!

Raigirl
Raigirl chapter 9 . 3/15/2007
Funny chappy!

Raigirl
DeafLizgon chapter 9 . 3/14/2007
(grin) So Kimiko is slowly returning to normal but barely since it happened again in city. Woot! Rai's being jealous! 3

"The Fear You Won't Fall" Sound good one-shot fic! I'll go check it out once I'm done with College stuffs!

Mytstic's Token gone? Very bad! I hope they won't aim at either Kimiko or Rai 'cuz I felt something very bad happen to them. (nod)

You're going to Japan? You're lucky! Have fun at Japan! (waving the red sun on white flag)
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »