Reviews for Ever the Same
EnergyHawk chapter 3 . 2/4/2007
Wow that is amazing! Kudos! *Claps* keep it up!
Movinon chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Great chapter! I couldn't stop reading it!
DeafLizgon chapter 7 . 2/4/2007
Oh no! The Hecate Lock broke! At least I know there is a wu that could repired a broken object, but it's still in a lava as far as I know.

Poor Raimundo... I do hope he's ok.

I will keep my eyes open for the Chapter 8! *using duck tape her eyes open* Ow! _ just kiddin'

Updated soon!
Stormy Dreamer chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
Wow. Great job with this chapter! I was nearly choking at the end, I gasped so hard. It was very unexpected (for me anyways). So now Kim will have to fight off the Key all by herself I guess? I love how whenever I think they're getting closer to putting Kimiko back to normal, something happens that sets them even farther back.

Update soon!
Brown Eyed Sage chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
Yay! An update! And do I understand... (I haven't even drawn or written in awhile)

Anywho, excellent update as always! That was a really big cliffie at the end. *is thinking of ways to fix it and comes up with too many illogical ways* Really good none the less. Still got grammar but nothing that couldn't be deciphered.

Can't wait for the next update as well as that Valentine's Day fic. :D
breenarose chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
No! It's a fake, isn't it?
anonymous chapter 6 . 1/21/2007
Its really nice, and good! I'd like the end to have a ending where Kimiko actually did have the Hecate Lock used on her in secret or something and it would be classical if you had a long, nice kissing scene and Raimundo fainting instead of Kimiko like after the kissing scene or something she says. That would be nice and REAL good. So, please, you know when you have a little coloumn before the chappie? Reply to me there. Lots of people do that. So, I think you should end the chapter in the next one, or the one after that- You CAN always make a sequel. If you do two more chapters, get the 8th one ready before you post the seventh one and post them at the same time so people don't have to wait, and plus DON'T TAKE A LOT OF TIME ONE IT! Really. Make it super fast, or I'm not reading the next chapter. You'll know if I read it becuase the beggining will say... Smargesflargesmargesblarg. OK? Thankz, and write more and QUICK!

~Anonymous
alice in a coma chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
OK, this will be a reveiw for all the chapters. This is definitely the best "Rai/Kim gets put under a Shen-gong-wu love-spell and falls in love with Rai/Kim" story yet. You make Kimiko's reactions to being in love with Rai believable and add more conflict to the situation than other stories.

About Chapter 6:

*gasp* Whatever will the boys do about Kimiko's reluctance to the Shen-gong-wu? Will Master Fung help? Or will the Hecate Key only work if the "recipent" is willing? (I feel kimda bad for Rai. I'd hate having to put up with that - not being able to even touch her, I mean.)

Please update!
Rebecca Burrows chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
well..its just surprising...but is it true what Chase said about the Key and Kimiko? and go the evils really know what will happen to kimiko? I hope she could save herself from that wu..until you update the next chapter, see ya...id like to give you my mail, but i dont know if you want it... bere..
CherryBlossom2 chapter 2 . 12/30/2006
Great stry! ;}
Solla Sollew chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
wow...nice. I liked how the chapter lead you with a lot of questions. Like what did bean say? And did Kimi get hit with the reversing mirror. I really like it and can't wait to read more. Though there were some parts were you started to get listy so be careful of that!
breenarose chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
Keep going, you're story rocks.
Stormy Dreamer chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
Another great chapter as always! Geez, that Hannibal Bean... putting bad ideas into Kimiko's head I'm sure. Oh, and I love the little mythology references you put in here! D And I wouldn't worry too much about your wisdom teeth. I've never had teeth pulled before, but I've heard it not that bad P

Well, Happy Holidays and Update soon!
Movinon chapter 6 . 12/21/2006
WOW... Update soon! Can't wait 4 more!
Movinon chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Merry Christmas! It didn't suck, I luved the tension build up!
142 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »