Reviews for Mafia Mistress
Please tell me that your promise years ago of finishing this story is still in effect! I started this less than 2 days ago and haven't been able to put it down since! The only thing that would make this story better is if some of the grammar mistakes were fixed. Otherwise it's fabulous!
Spuffy222 chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Loveeee! Such a creative story line! Please finish!
Whogirl33 chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I am in love with this fanfiction. You do such a great job writing everyone! I am very anxious for the next chapter, if you want to you can bounce ideas off me I have been told I give great advice, just don't ask me for grammar help, you would be doomed.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Haha nice!
kayleerenea chapter 37 . 6/18/2014
Love this story! Update please!
BabyAddy92 chapter 37 . 6/1/2014
Omg I love this story but I don't like that Buffy is so weak I mean in the show she can kick ass I wish this buffy could have a lil more strength in her but othan that great story
raquel.baston chapter 37 . 3/14/2014
Love it! Please update!
Serenity's Embrace chapter 37 . 10/17/2013
I got to give you kudos here, really great story so far, I'm not usually one for the all human stories but I love how you've taken the plot and I gotta say I'm loving it so far. I can't wait to read more :D
randyzoopurple chapter 26 . 8/18/2013
so cute love it
Morgain Croix chapter 37 . 8/5/2013
Sooo long since I started to read this fic and since then I dropped leaving comments too, not because of your lack of update lol lol but these gift from you seamed a good oportunity to regain contact with authors, thanks for not giving up, you are still in my alerts and I will be waiting for more. Congratulations for your return, an authors block can be very hard to resolve (hug, hug lol lol)
frogman27 chapter 37 . 7/19/2013
Welcome back! Great chap
Rachel chapter 37 . 7/18/2013
omg im so happy to see an update on this! I started reading this story a few years ago and thought it was a permanent WIP. I was so disappointed because its an amazing story and your writing of the characters is incredible. I hope you keep with it cause I don't think I can take losing this story again!
emmaleewhittaker chapter 37 . 7/17/2013
AMAZING THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR CONTINUEING THIS AMANING STORY
Zahriah chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
update soon! Don't make me wait another two years please
m.cookieme chapter 37 . 7/15/2013
yaaaaaay! a new chapter! a new chapter! very nice! so glad to see an update for this story! good chapter