Reviews for Boys vs Girls
CloudyGrayEyes chapter 51 . 2/8/2010
Hey ... It looks like this story's been abandoned ... Hopefully you change your mind and update it ) It's by far one of my favourite CSI:NY fics. The portrayal of the characters are great and I love Cassie and Jordan D *fingers crossed* that you bring it out of it's abandonment lonely period and update it ...

- Patricia
Periodic Brilliance chapter 52 . 3/15/2009
I'm so dissapointed that it looks like this story's been abandoned. :( I really like it.

And because I really like it, I'm hoping that maybe this will spark you to write and hopefully update. I know you don't owe us (the Readers) anything, but this is such a wonderful story and it seems almost a waste to get this far and not finish it in some way.

Update soon.

Cheers!

Loren
mjels chapter 33 . 6/19/2008
hey

love it
mjels chapter 16 . 6/18/2008
i love it the part abuot hawkes and cassie and they orters but will stella and mac get together
mjels chapter 12 . 6/18/2008
hey

i love it
Devil-may-care101 chapter 52 . 6/12/2008
this is a really goos story - i was so engrossed, i almost forgot to sleep

but are you going to continue? i'm kinda hoping Danny will finally propose to lindsay

good jo please continue :)
lilyevans-luvs-jamespotter chapter 52 . 5/6/2008
how come u hven't updated? i luv this story. its one of my favorite csi ny, maybe even my favorite, stories!

i luv that danny and lindsay are together (i'm still in denial that he would cheat on her... in my eyes, nothing has happened, or else i'd have to kill him). i luv jordan and flack (i like jordan as a character. she's so cool). and i luv hawkes/cassie. cassie is a cute new character.

PLEASE UPDATE
kabwnb chapter 52 . 3/25/2008
I love this story, but are you going to continue with it? I hope so! Please, please, please!
serenity2bliss chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
This is actually my second time reading this series and I know that this is late but i just have to drop a review for this chapter. Loved their little bantering at the beginning, especially this part:

Flack was finally able to understand. “So I guess the NYPD has two Montanas now.”

Danny cut in, “Nope. Get it straight, Flack. There’s only one Montana and that’s Lindsay.”

-You gotta love it when Danny gets all possessive like that ;)

hope you're still planning to continue with this series cause this one is absolutely a great read. Really fun and enjoyable!
MeliBeckie chapter 52 . 5/23/2007
please tell me that this story will be updated cause this is one of my all time favorites and it would be a real shame if it was just left unfinished. please update soon!
CloudyGrayEyes chapter 52 . 5/21/2007
hey any chance this is going to get updated soon?

cuz it'd be a real shame if you just forgot about it and didn't end it...

its THAT good

*nugde*
agentpiperh chapter 52 . 4/22/2007
This is great stuff!

But hey...where'd the rest of the story go? Is this a cold case or an ongoing investigation?

Please,please post the rest of this. This is a wonderful story and I hate being left hanging...
ny-chick-119 chapter 52 . 3/6/2007
i love this story but i haven't been able to finish it. i'm still waiting for the next chapter and hope that its amazing. csi ny rules yay!
JSgal24JAG chapter 52 . 3/5/2007
Update please! I really love this story!
Kailei chapter 52 . 3/1/2007
i thought i left a review for this chapter awhile ago, well good ch as always! i'm looking forward too the girls going too Montana, so are you going too update soon, please? I miss this story!