Reviews for Stop Doing Keep Doing
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
I've simply loved this song since the first time I've heard it.

And I love ADMM.

Therefore you know that I LOVE this story!

THX
NathanDftba chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
It's great :] I really like the song...
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
That was such a wonderful piece how can you not be sure about it? ;D It is one of my favourites it was wonderful. What I couldn't see in any other ficand I saw it in yours: was that Minerva was not as weak in front of him and she stood up for what she thought was right for her. (although in that case that wouldn't make her happy) It was absolutely wonderful I loved it! Great story:)
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
This absolutely took my breath away! I love the last line, got to be one of the best, an excellent fic. I think this is the first one I've read where she hasn't given in until the very last time. Well done.

xxStellaxx
Robyn Wilder chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
How can you be not sure?

It's beautifull!

I don't even know what to say, it has no flaws, it's interesting to read, captivating, you end up wishing her to yield sooner :) and I love how you write Minerva, you always do a good job with that.

Rob.
trulyamused chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Never heard that song, but you fit the story well with it.

Great job.

Truly
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I loved it. I really did. Though your writing was so well done, I found myself completely skipping over the lines of the song so I could find out what happened next! :) It was hard to hear how much he hurt her, but I'm glad he'll have time to make it up to her! Thanks so much for sharing!

~OSUSprinks
a fanfic writer chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Finally..they let me register...woohoo...I have been reading you're fics for sometime but in their wisdom wouldn't let me register so I couldn't review. Firstly I love the song, Catatonia are one of my favorite bands too. I'm not sure how you got the idea for an ad/mm fic with that song but I think it works. To be honest the timeline confused me a bit..how old is Minerva? As ever you're writing spot on, I love the emotion you manage to convey..

keep writing...JJ

*anxiously awaiting updates of ruins and creature comforts.*
AdamiRose chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
and because we seem to be in a rut of saying what we say all the time, I'm going to say the same thing I tell you every time you write a story...FABOO! I love it! Very well written, and it flows wonderfully. And thank goodness Minerva came to her senses...life would have been so difficult for her if she hadn't.

Have I ever mentioned that you write Minerva McGonagall quite well? because you do.

and you know what...that song rocks!
FourthKnock chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Oh dear, I love this story, I was curious as to how you would end it, am glad it's a happy ending.

Although I don't like Min going to all this heartache, really, Albus, how could you do that to the poor girl?

Will stop talking to fictional persons now. :-)

Sarah.x
SerpensTale chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
See now i don't normally like ADMM but it was good, i like it. Cos you wrote it, yay! It's good. Ciao, Prof. M