Reviews for Strip, Dance, Strip
HarryPotterforlife23 chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Beautifully written
amsuter34 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
slow and sensual the pictures that r in my mind right now i just can't get enough of it.
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
... Oh god. I... That was hot. Really, damn, hot... But at the same time that ending makes me feel awful! Please tell me there's a sequel where you find out Ginny is a lying bitch and Harry wants Draco!
mazikem chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I feel like Harry does like him and he and Pansy and Blaise came up with that show for Malfoy
LovelyAl chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Happy sequal?
centava chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Incredibly hot and incredibly sad at the same time!
maggiepiece chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
hot! I liked the little plot twist :)
jeannie kaulitz chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
that was gooodd... too bad it didn't have a happy ending though... :((
Rue chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
OMGGG IM SO FRUSTRATED ASDFGHJKL
AsianIdiot16 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Aww i felt like crying at the end! Something this sexy shouldnt make me feel like crying! Why u gotta be so evil? Now i really felt bad for draco. Here i thought there was gonna be a happy ending with them shagging at the end.
rach chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
no...No...NO...NOOOOOOOOO THEY HAVE TO FUCK ABND FALL IN LOVE AND GET NARRIED. I DEMAND A SEQUEL. HOW COULD YOU?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME
Alijandra's Editor chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Very interesting, and great writing. Off to read the sequel now. ;)

AE
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY NOT WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS? Harry obviously was into Draco, so how could he possibly ignore his emotions without even trying to see where they would lead? At lead think about writing the same thing but in Harry's POV so we can see why he did what he did?
Captain Boo Bear chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
It would have been so easy to give this a happy ending :/
Kialandi chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
this is screaming, begging for a sequel