Reviews for Naruto: A Change In Time
TRAFALGARLAWSGURL22 chapter 9 . 5/6/2013
can't wait for the fixed version :)
Shaman Psyker chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
rofl
Timballisto chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
er, just so you know, the Yondaime's (HIs real name is Minato Namikaze actually) is married to Kushina Uzumaki. Naruto keeps his mom's name 'cause the Tsuchikage would try to have him assasinated if they knew he was the Fourth's son
Gohan Zero chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Cool story.
Melinda Coulson chapter 8 . 5/8/2008
WOW! THAT WAS EXCELLENT! I LOVE YOUR STORY SO MUCH! IT IS SO CUTE! PLEASE UPDATE A.S.A.P! PLEASE I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE! AND YOUR STORY IS SO POPULAR! DON'T LET YOUR FANS DOWN!
Gravity The Wizard chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Please Continue!
WonderBat chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Aww! So cute. :D
WonderBat chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Nice chappie. :) I'm in love with the whole JiraiyaxTsunade thing, so I really enjoyed it.
diimmortal chapter 8 . 12/24/2007
please put more i need to know what happens next please this story is great and ppl need to know and if u do ill send sakura and hinata around in theyre bikinys and if u dont ill send sakura and tsuande around after telling them that u had filmed them taking showers

p.s. i had a idea like your stalgmite jutsu except with mine its crystals lol

p.p.s. please hurry with a new chapter
FictionReader98 chapter 2 . 11/25/2007
Well, this chapter brought me a few good laughs and introduces the start of the Sannin's Chunin exam. Two for the price of one!

The opening with Jiraiya and Orochimaru talking (and fighting) went along nicely, as it did when Tsuande showed up. It's funny in a way, that Tusande and Jiraiya get along well, but seem to make Orochimaru worse off. I wouldn't be surprised if Orochimaru eventually snapped from all of the jokes at him and hold a sereve grudge. Even Sarutobi took part in it somewhat.

Then Jiraiya convinces Tsuande to train with him, which is decided to be chakra control. Then this bet between them was somewhat unexpected. I was expecting Jiraiya to do some perverted comment, but it seems the changes in him are more apparent than I first assumed. Going to have to watch Jiraiya more closely.

Jiraiya attempts to learn (and succeeds) the Grand Fireball and thus wins the bet, which was expected, though you'd think that ANBU guy would get a hint and stick around, instead of just jumping back and forth. Though, it was unexpected for Jiraiya to still offer to watch Nawaki, but that was a nice surprise. I'm most curious as to what jutsu Jiraiya and Tsuande intend to create.

Overall, great job and I look for this new jutsu and the start of the Chunin exams.
FictionReader98 chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Finally managed to get around to reading this fic. I dare say that with reading the opening chapter, you've managed to get my curiousity peeked at what possible changes could happen, especially with the last arc WAY down the road. But for now...

I'll admit that the opening left me a bit confused at first, but it is a unqiue beginning for a story, so points for creativity. Slightly altering Jiraiya's and Tsuande's way of thinking for the bell could definately have some big impacts. I'm most curious as to what you have in mind.

Well...the bell test was very interesting, creative and funny. Orochimaru both admired and hated Jiraiya for various reaons (such as the Or-uke-maru), so even he his getting affected by these changes. Cool. I wonder what that'll bring.

I must admit that I'm surprised that Jiraiya was able to get a bell, but he did display some creativity and Sarutobi admitted he was going easy, but it was still a surprise. Not too surprised that Orochimaru got the bell. Though one thing that concerns me is that the Bell test is supposed to promote teamwork, is it not? Jiraiya and Orochimaru got their bells through a direct confrontation. They did well, but they did not resort to teamwork, yet Sarutobi congradulated them anyway. It seems that the whole point of the test - making them work as a team - was overlooked.

Though, Jiraiya giving Tsuande the bell by the way of 'perverted actions' brought a good laugh to me, so well done with that part! As a result, BOTH Jiraiya and Tsuande ended up tied to the log, and actually got along. I smiled when Sarutobi put an unconscious Tsuande in Jiraiya's arms. Makes me curious just how close Sarutobi is going to watch those two.

Ending with Jiraiya and Tsuande parting was nicely done and definately setting some foundation.

All in all, a very promising start. I'm eager to see what happens so far. Excellent start.
Toramonger chapter 8 . 8/29/2007
oh how will Tsunada deal with facing Orochi? update soon kk later
Toramonger chapter 7 . 8/29/2007
lol aswome, goata go on to the next one now -
Innogen VorwandKlugheit chapter 8 . 8/13/2007
wow
The Warrior Within chapter 8 . 8/6/2007
not bad...though i do believe all three were supposed to be prodigies even tho ero-sennin was a dunce...