Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Mghtyman chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
This is my favorite of the two. I have a DotD story of my own up I'd appreciate it if every one who liked this would give me a read.
DeadAccount092 chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
So it's finally over... Man, that was a real treat. I hope you continue writing fanfics. I really honestly do. Best of luck on your future projects. I know they shan't displease.
I'mNotGivingMyNameToAMachine chapter 22 . 2/15/2007
Satisfying wrapup of a pretty good story. I liked it. Memorable characters and situations. I hope you write more DotD fics.
piker84 chapter 16 . 1/29/2007
great story
I'mNotGivingMyNameToAMachine chapter 15 . 1/27/2007
I really like it.

I wonder were they're gonna go now.

It's getting exciting, that's for certain.
Cobra762 chapter 12 . 1/26/2007
Another good chapter.

Chinook helicopter, not Chinak lol.

Keep it up man.

Snake
Cobra762 chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
I like the story so far. It's good. Just a quick tip: US doesn't have the MOD, they have the DOD (Department of Defence). Keep it up.

Snake
sanchez C chapter 14 . 1/25/2007
Excellent chapter. Keep up the good work.
The Readers Muse chapter 14 . 1/24/2007
hawahaw! I laughed in finishing the last chapter! (14) I image of Andrew dashing down the street, radio held high, in winter wear was enough to make me giggle!
wolverbunny chapter 12 . 1/12/2007
um...shoulder torch?

what the fuck you be talkin about! you some sorta british dude or what not?

if yer tryin ta set it in america,

THEN TALK AMERICANESE AND USE AMERICAN TERMS AND SLANG!
La Revo chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
If you did not get my message before this is it, I was wondering if I could use your name in one of my stories, if yes, tell me what you would do in a zombie outbreak
redwallanderson chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
Simply excellent.
sanchez C chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
Excellent chapter. Didn't think Dave would end up as the crazy one. Keep up the good work.
XErynX chapter 11 . 1/3/2007
It's very good, but I'd put more things into the chapters before ending with the cliffhanger.

But either way, I think its good.
La Revo chapter 10 . 12/21/2006
Very creative plot line and please add more chapters