Reviews for Far Away From Here
BIGBIGFAN chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
hey please can you update i LOVE this story!pretty pretty pretty please
Imperial Dragon chapter 5 . 8/8/2010
I love this story and I can't wait for more.
Sweet-single chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
so lovely please update soon!
The Happiest chapter 5 . 1/15/2010
hey this is great! BUT YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE... PLEASE DONT LET US LIKE THIS! PLEASE JEJE!
angstman chapter 5 . 3/18/2009
Hi..i just reread your story again and fall in love with it again. Will you continue soon? I am dying to know what will happen to both of them.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
And the plot thickens. I have officially claimed this story as absolutely fantastic, and I implore you with all of my being to keep it alive! Please update! ;D
bnmbm chapter 5 . 7/9/2008
hury hurry want another chapter
yaven chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This was one of the best stories I've read so far in the Alexander subject! I hope you will write new chapters to it soon.

Your characters are so realistic, I especially liked the way Hephaistion behaved with that poor page. Alexander is also very irritating and at the same time very (nicely) human-like. I like their bitter mood, and that they didn't make up so easily as in other stories. But the best quality in this story is that every people in it have a life. I mean there are Leona, the doctor, the pages. Of course their life is related to the king's and Hephaistion's but at the same time they could live without them.

And of course it shows how much Alexander and Hephaistion love each other, and I'm really looking forward to know how they would arrange to make peace after the wrong decisions they made.

So please update it !
justmyteacup chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
wondeful story here! really! love the way you're taking this!

but you haven't updated in a really long time... have you given up on this! i really hope you don't!

will be waiting!

the best to you
yunsuk chapter 5 . 12/25/2007
WOW.

I JUST LOVE YOUR STORIES.

they're so wonderfully wrotten.

god, i'm dying to find out what happens next.

but it seen as if this has not been updated for sometime now.

please, i beg you updatee soon!

it's a wonderful story. dying to know what happens next!
Elizabeth chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
I don't know if you are still around and intend to complete this series, but I have very much enjoyed the way you have handled it thus far. One of the things that always bothered me about the Alexander/Hephaestion story was the impossible situation Hephaestion was put in after the fight with Craterus. Alexander essentially calls him a whore. Hephaestion would be honor-bound to avenge his name - which he can't because it's Alexander.

Anyways - I love the way you've handled this and I'm anxious to see where you are taking it! Hope to see more from you soon.
Arlad chapter 5 . 11/19/2007
Hi! OMG, I missed this story! I hope you write more soon, the situation between Hephaestion and Alexander is terrible... but I love how you're writing them. Like human beings, prone to anger, resentment, to breaking. Love the other characters, Craterus, Laonicus, Timonus, the doctor and Leore (and, oh, no... I can't believe Alexander thinks she's carrying Hephaestion's child! Honestly!)

Hugs,

Arlad
Alisa chapter 5 . 9/23/2007
Love it! Really hope that you will write more.
shesamonster chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
My god, I fell in love with this fic. I absoloutely love it; it's probably the only fic I've ever read where all isn't forgiven after hot make-up sex, & I totally love you for it :D And I loev your OCs too; they aren't anything close to Mary Sues/Marty Stews. The interaction between them is progressive, but not completely rushed (romance-wise), so that's great C:

Since this is my first tim ereading this, I just thought I'd mention how much I loved Alexander's posessiveness over Hephaistion. A lot. I mean, I was on the edge of my seat when he said he'd put him chains to keep Hephaistion from leaving ... & a small, sadistic part of me was hoping that would happen XD You'll have to pardon me & my weirdness. Anyway, I can't wait to see how things progress & I really hope you don't keep us waiting for too long!
story reader chapter 5 . 8/5/2007
Wow, what a great story, I'm really enjoying it so far and I can share Hephaestion's feelings in the beginning of the story on the war. I'm currently deployed right now so I see some stuff first hand...and his men react the same way that my unit does with its commander.

Hope you get the next chapter up soon! Eagerly awaiting more