Reviews for The Photograph
I have to say, that was poetically amazing. I think i was crying inside 'cause it was so beautiful.
saudiamae.rebocan chapter 1 . 4/7
Daym feeeeeelllllllssssss!
I couldn't leave this without saying a word so '*inarticulate screaming*'
Azturial chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
This was written almost ten years ago, but it's so beautiful I'm going to write a review anyway.
It was breathtaking. I'm crying and I don't have words to explain how my chest aches with all the beauty and the hurt and the love this fic makes me feel. I'm just going to read this over and over again and forget everything else (specially the horrible ending).
"Sasuke in death and Sakura in life and Naruto in the living", that whole paragraph was particularly sad and sweet and beautiful and amazing, it had me crying so much it's completely embarrassing. And the note in the photograph just killed me in the spot, and that ending. I was done, completely done with how beautiful this is, and it should have been like this. They deserved that.
Thank you, thank you, thank you for writing this masterpiece. All the love for you.
little miss saigon chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
AND LIKE
EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN
aLL MY INTERNAL ORGANS, DANGGITTTTTT
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
"Sasuke is death, Sakura is life, and Naruto is living."
Jesus friggin Christ. You just straight up described who they were so simply. This was beautiful. Loved it, great work.
MonaBee chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Aw that was brilliant. So glad that I read it!
LadyAdriander chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
This fanfic is very, very, colossally awesome. In fact, it is pure coolosity.

Translation: This fanfic is extremely awesome. In fact it is coolness incarnate.
(I use far too many gigantoid or made-up or defined-by-me-NOT-by-anyone-else-thank-you-very-much words, but then I am always Severely Lacking in The-Sanity-Department of The-Store. Hey! That means I am Really-Up-There in The-Insanity-Department of The-Store. What is The-Store? I do not know, also if you have guessed by now but I am mad as the Master, only WITHOUT music of any kind in my head. Have a nice day, fellow fanfiction-writer! You can find me at: u/6007076/LadyAdriander. Please go there because my story is crazy, like me. Sorry if I sounded like a valley girl. Oh, horror of horror of horror of horror of horror of horror of horrors! Wow! That was a lot of stuff! Yay!
Zombietooth chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
I'm crying.

Seriously, that was beautiful.
Haru chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Awww. This was cool.
SilverRider09 chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
That was so sad...
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Argh. Grey matter sticking to my fingers as I type. How am I even looking at the screen?

Dang, dude. That is GOOD. And if Sai was actually a normal, if more reserved and quiet person, that's EXACTLY what he'd be thinking. ...Although who knows, maybe somewhere in that perverted mind of his he is actually quite genuine like this.

I like how you describe Sasuke: "a tall, lean, lanky shadow is folding itself on that stool, the stool between Sakura and Naruto", and it expresses how COOL and AWESOME he is and squee!

I'm fangirling here. If you didn't realize.

And I love how you say he has his mother's eyes, because that adds that tinge of melancholy and extra sweetness to the whole thing, and I LOVE it.

Keep up the good work! This is amazing!
Jellybell chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I cried. This was beautiful.
queenfirst chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
oh, god. this was just... i can't. i'm too busy crying. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
THIS IS HOW SHIPPUDEN SHOULD GO. I'M SERIOUS.