Reviews for The Ivy Green
I'm uncomfortable with the fact that you had Alex sleep with Lewis right after the hospital scene. If it had been anyone - even a stranger off the street - I would have been okay, but to use Bobby's best friend because she couldn't use Bobby just isn't right and makes my skin crawl. Especially since Lewis has had a crush on her and treated her so well. It really makes her look terrible.

The Ivy and Bobby bits were great as were the Eames family stuff. The Lewis/Alex break-up was rushed and out of place. Until the near end, it looks like Lewis broke up with her because she danced with Bobby once when they were all fancing with each other.
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 2/13
okay if a real police captian new that there was family there the first thing they would do is send that cop to make sure the kid was okay not give them attititude and be sarcastic toward them
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 2/13
This is a lovely family story but I am not sure that Ivy is age accurate she seems more like 15 instead of 11. She seems like a highschool rather than sixth grader
marthapreston4 chapter 10 . 2/13
Eames came but that oblivious to her best friend that she can't see that its completly awkward also why did Ivy ask the woman who just insulted her for help
marthapreston4 chapter 6 . 2/13
If you are expecting them to get together right away this is not the story for you
BobbysAlex chapter 42 . 1/31
I tried to pace myself in reading this story, as it was so good, I didn't want it to end, but as I'm a late comer to this fandom, I have the follow up to this one to look forward to, I know it's going to be great.
BobbysAlex chapter 41 . 1/31
Not ashamed to say the tears came when it was a "Yes" from the judge, thank you so much for this wonderful story, now I'm hurrying off to read the epilogue!
BobbysAlex chapter 40 . 1/31
I just wish everyone had a family as great as the one you have created for Alex!
BobbysAlex chapter 39 . 1/31
This was lovely again, I adore the idea of Bobby buying a home and a car, planning ahead for him and Ivy, there's one more lady to complete this gorgeous scenario.
BobbysAlex chapter 38 . 1/31
This was a lovely chapter, I love her taking care of him, and getting closer.
BobbysAlex chapter 37 . 1/31
Yes, for me the case worked, it was well written. Now I want Ivy to be with Bobby, and needless to say, Alex to be with Bobby!
BobbysAlex chapter 36 . 1/31
As my Mum was always saying 'You can't fight City Hall'.
BobbysAlex chapter 35 . 1/31
Interesting end to this chapter!
BobbysAlex chapter 33 . 1/31
Hope they get him into custody, and let Bobby loose!
BobbysAlex chapter 32 . 1/29