Reviews for Mysterious Sound
UnderTheHood chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
cute story here i like it how you showed tayuya's development and about this yashigoro weho actually is orochimaru... XDD I assume it's oro's look when he was watching sasuke in the chunin exams? he's quite sexy there indeed... no wonder why kin supposedly had a 'crush' on him XD you must make more oro/tayuya fics... XD
SplitPersonaliti chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
wow this was great! to me it sounds like its not done yet. i mean...'this is only the begening'.
maple-leaf96 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
sweetness.

I was laughing alot at the part where kabuto found oro under tayuya *guffaw*

it'd be great if you continued.
Cotton Candi Drug chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
good job
Lacuna The Lost chapter 7 . 10/28/2007
This story was quite interesting...

It was nice that you gave Tayuya a background story though it was quite sad. The hinted OrochimaruTayuya was kind of humorous as well.

Since the ending was open you should consider writing a sequel, I'd certainly read it.

Ja ne,

~Rain Crystal~
UlquiorraVarroiuqlU chapter 7 . 10/16/2007
Aw! Please continue this! I love TayXOro! I really love the plot and you are a very skilled artist with words. Me on the other hand, im just like Tayuya.(sorta, i can play the flute lik e you've never imagened! so please. wright more!
Xeno the Hedgehog chapter 7 . 6/8/2007
She could overthrow Orochimaru, right?
neilhd chapter 7 . 6/4/2007
Whoa! What can't that ocarina do? Good job as always!

BTW, did Flame Rising ever attack your content, because he did that to mine.

I sent an email asking how to remove one of his reviews on my fics and report him to the support team, but they haven't replied yet.
Julian Ketrarch Spire chapter 5 . 4/2/2007
Heh, Kabuto's a card. You portray everyone VERY well in this. I look forward to seeing you update, so don't go dissapointing me. If you think Orochimaru is scary when he's pissed, wait until you see ME! (I'm not kidding - I'm an Aspergian.)

JKS
Astrozerk chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
This is a really awesome story with these two. Very well written. I really hope you finish it or at least write the next chapter for this!
little-peachmomoko chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
This is a really interesting fic, and despite some grammatical errors, it really has great potential. Please keep writing, Lol, I'm soo intrigued!~
Michi chapter 5 . 1/25/2007
i luv this fanfic! plz are you making a chapter 6?
Kashira chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
So funny when she jumped on him XD
Skaia chapter 5 . 1/14/2007
I loved it when she jumped on him! So funny XD
Erza Scarlet chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
great chap

i thought it was cute the way tayuya jumped up on

orochimaru like really showed Tayuyas soft side and orochimarus rare nice side. both of them were perfectly in character.

update soon