Reviews for Itasaku and InoKisa PURE HORROR and comedy
OMG OMG OMG OMG lol!

hehehe this is so good
hilary chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
KEP WRITING DAMN IT!

i love this story its so funny that i keep laughing on the couch and earning weird stares from my sister . hehehe
RaNdOm-SaKuRa chapter 11 . 2/5/2008
juvi...THAT IS SO AWESOME!WAS SHE A PREP!OH HELL YEAH!well i can't wait for u to write again!Ja Ne!
wight-rose-fire7 chapter 10 . 1/24/2008
o no she didnot i swear ill fn yell so loud at her thel ill do other things sheel be detf thats righi you rebell im for u all the way
Blargidy bleehhhehe chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
lolz nice summary
Kikara chapter 10 . 1/3/2008
omg i feel sorry for you you now what we should be friends like oh my fuking god i got an idea we should make an itadei and sakuino fanfic people would love it oh IDEA! (oh and let me tell you my best friend tori thinks all my ideas are crazy but we do them anyway so like being crazy makes everything awsome!)

ME AND YOU AND CANDY AND TORI should so CHAT ONLINE! we could talk about FAN FIC IDEAS and we could call it CRAZY IS COOL! (because it is) oh my best friend tori wants to say somthing

TORIS TALKING! omg sorry well hey this is tori here nice to CHAT with all you Emo lovers J.k J.k but me and my Best friend (THATS ME!) made this motto AND IF YOU STEEL IT I WILL KNOW then i will send my rabies infested blood sucking snake AND I WILL any way back to the motto my motto is...(rachell here tori ARE MOTTO ARE MOTT remeber ARE MOTTO) right right are motto is LIFES A BITCH! build a bridge and get over it well TORIS DONE TALKING! P.S. heres rachell

As you have found out my names rachell and my bffls (BEST FRIEND FOR LIFE!) is tori well sam i gotto go oh wait i ALMOST forgot my email is OH YEAH! oh and the fanfic should have lots of lemon and ooc because that would make it awsome (and yes im a perv thank you thank you) Tori:woohoo woohoo being wierd is cool! Me: wierd is so the new cool well your welcome for the review because i loved writing it lol! 6 is the number of the devil(randomness) well love you sam tell candy that i LOVE HER TOO! oh and yes i love candy more J.K J.K i love you guys the same -coughilovecandymorecough-!
K00kie chapter 9 . 11/11/2007
oh yeah i heard that if you pour warm water on to his crotch like he'll piss yeah
K00kie chapter 10 . 11/11/2007
dude like dont run away what if like some random rapist like micheal jackson gives you herpes
ThisIsNotPretend chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
no, you shouldn't run away... but if you do try to go through the window. I tried doing it once with my cosin didn't really worked out as we planed.

well anyways never take my advice its stupid... just take this one.

P

(p.s. im really acting stupid right now)
White Angel Hotuko chapter 3 . 7/31/2007
OMG! That was fucking hilarious! (falls off chair laughing her ass off)I like when ino said,"Aww.. I was hoping that there'd be hot gay men so that I could write my book". Or something like that! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! (snorts with laughter)

Good Story!
darknesskunoichi chapter 10 . 7/27/2007
Exactly wh I'm glad I'm the youngest except for when my klitte cousins come over, that annoys the living shit out of me. My sincearest empathy and apollogies. Try iding your stuff under your matress or get a safe, trust me that where i hide my money, and i've still got three years worth of chrismas and birthday money. *sigh* I hope that you will be able to finish what you have writen if its not too much trouble. I'm still waiting for it to let me start writing so I can do your challenge.

Darknesskunoichi
darknesskunoichi chapter 8 . 7/27/2007
Hiya luv your fic i was in tears laughing so hard lmao. When my documents work I will try and take your challenge, by the way if i do do one then it will probably be crap like all my others lol. Please update the next part soon I want to see Itachi act like a good boy lol. I hope you'll enjoy the challenge fic once produced take a while mind :P.

Darknesskunoichi
tnguekldpo13lkdhnve chapter 10 . 7/15/2007
*Shakes head* I can't believe a mother would do that, how inconsiderate of her! If I were you I wouldn't run away, like another person said; "it just makes you feel stupid when you realize you have no-where else to go". What you should do how-ever is steal it back, erase everything on it, re-type your chapter, and lock it away some-where that ONLY you have the key to (I do it all the time).

-Millenia
NinKen94 chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
...Life's a Bitch. But hey, it'll be alright. If I was you (wich i wish with all my heart) i'd take the flobby disk back erase his crap and re-type and save mah story on it. Gods. Who's bright idea was it that we had to have moms and dads? P.S. I wuv ur stories. Wherever you are...I hope you post some new chapters! teehee okie dokes, bye.
ayu-is-adicted chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
ah! dont run away ! sorry that fraze freeks me out ever since my best friend ran away and stopped calling but hey do what my friend kat would do make you'r brothers life a living hell! like when he's sleeping just stare at him till he wakes up and then run off and tell him it was a dream. ya i know im demanted but it's funny to watch. -ayu(I-U)
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »