Reviews for The Story of Emilia King
toomanyobessionstocount chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Must. Resist. Cookie. Ah, who am I kidding? COOKIE! Great story, by the way.
Salmah2002 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
GASP! OMG! What's going to happen to are 2 beautiful characters when they go on the BIG JOB!?
Salmah2002 chapter 3 . 3/19/2013
Awwwwww, the wohole part when Dodger and Emmy are holding hands and they forget to let go (*giggle, giggle*) is just... ADORABLE, ROMANTIC AND SOOO CUTE!
And Dodger FINALLY wants to be Emmy's friend. It took that darn pickpocket long enough to realise that!

Anyway, beautiful chapter, loved it.
Salmah2002 chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
"She's got a figure you fool, that's all, just like all the other girls you've seen... but this Emmy we're talkin' about..."
True that, Dodger, so true.

"Oh, and will you two PLEASE stop having shouting matches when some of us are tryin' to catch up on lost sleep"
"GO TO BED ON TIME THEN!" Oh, shucks, I'm gonna start using that line on my brother! And yes, fate is indeed cruel, Dodger IS - of course- right!

You've done it once again, Blackfishy. LOVE U!
Salmah2002 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
"I'm hounoured" Emmy thought sarcastically. LOL
That's something I would say!

And: "RUN NOW, BEFORE SHE KILLS YOU, FOOL RUN!" Oh, Dodger your problems with females just make me laugh! Anyway, I've been looking for some good Dodger/OC stories and you've got me soooooo excited to read this! Beautiful, Funny and AWESOME, so far. Amazing, Blackfishy!
Mononoke2012 chapter 10 . 2/4/2013
LOVED IT!)
Mononoke2012 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
I love your story ! )
Dodger and Emmy very cute )
Mononoke2012 chapter 13 . 10/31/2012
interesting story)
fanpire.x chapter 13 . 7/2/2010
Awww that was SUCH a sweet story! :D I don't know when I'll have time to read the sequel, but when I do, I'm sure that it'll be just as great :] Keep writing x
Inscribed-on-my-heart chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
I love this, it is so good!

I will definateley check out the sequel!

happy writing!

Astrid :)
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 13 . 3/29/2009
Oh cute! And I know there's a sequal to this hiding about somewhere, that I'm going to go hunt down. Congrats, this was a truly well crafted and absolutely fantastic story. Amazing. My hat's off to you!

~Katarina Sparrow 19
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 12 . 3/29/2009
ABOUT TIME! Oh that gave me chills everywhere, that was breathtaking simply awesome. O -shudders- hardcore chills, and I love the idea of Dodge bein driven weak in the knees by a woman. That was fantastic my friend, simply beautiful!
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 11 . 3/29/2009
Oh so close! And fireworks, such pretty things. And them not bein able to count over certain numbers, that's clever, I don't think we ever fully remember these kids don't have total educations. I LOVE this story, fantastic truly!
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
OH poor emmy! But Dodger to the rescue God bless him! Another excellent, if not sad, chapter!
Katarina Sparrow 19 chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
Loved it! Impersonating a giant tomato, ha! Dodge and Emmy sittin in a tree, hehe, grand, just ingenius, love this truly I do!