Reviews for Punch, Block, Jab, Block
lilacblossom chapter 1 . 5/9
This made me smile lol
teddygirl05 chapter 1 . 1/28
I like the way you did it and planned it out! I also like how you did it while they're fighting so no one knows. Really good!
Unyielding Wish chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
*blows a kiss* I love you Hinata!
Monica Shimabukuro chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
That was really cute! If this isn't, I don't know what is! Anywa I LOVED IT! -
dragondreamingsprout chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
aww that was so cute - never really realised what a cute couple they'd make, very nice job -
LadyBardock chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
A very interesting new ending to that fight. Hope you write more on Neji nad Hinata :)
Namiida chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Kawaii!1 I wish this really hapened in the chunnin exams! Oh well... *sighs* sp *favs*
TheSweetestKisses chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
i really like ur story its Awsome! :)
Hina-chancares8 chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
I thought this was adorable! I also like the fact that you have like little comments they would make at the beggining and the end of your fanfic! So few authors do it and I really think it's cool.
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
It was so cute and kind of clever. I like the way you write.
GaaraHinata4EVER chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
This is so CUTE! Great job!
SakuNaru94 chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
I'm not fond of the couple, but your story is really good! *smile* I think that the way you kept repeating the line "punch, block, jab, block" gave the story a strong effect. Keep up the good work!
CrimsonSaku chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Uh...very interesting. I think it was well okay. In real life don't 'cha think they would chose maybe a bettr time to confess and wouldn't hinata want to win so her father could acknowledge her. anyway it's your story and again I thought it was average.
mysterygal02 chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Nice!
Tsunade1957 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Great story. I actually read the whole thing. Rare for me. I'd like to read another one. Keep it up.