Reviews for Land Of Confusion
inujisan chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
...read all three of this trilogy...
AND IT WAS AWESOMELY WORTH IT!
Gosh, the pain, the turmoil, the heartache
it was all executed brilliantly. Love how you added som elements of SAINW in here too.
inkykenrd chapter 12 . 1/3/2012
2 days 3 stories and one of the au i have ever come across well done.
Epicenter Six chapter 12 . 7/22/2011
The whole trilogy was amazing.

Only thing I got to say is did you have to be so mean on Mikey. He lost his arm and he has that permanent grimace on his face. I felt so damn sad for Mikey the whole way through. I need to read sappy Mikey stuff now.

Overall great trilogy.
tmntlover2013 chapter 12 . 9/21/2010
Great job on the storyand the other two, I liked it alot.
tFantasyFan chapter 12 . 10/24/2008
I love this storyline! How often can you see this kind of quality anymore, really? Best line?

“One of these days I’m gonna say, ‘Who’s up for a trip to Hawaii?’ and you’ll pull a plane out of that thing.”
Ryan Phelan chapter 12 . 5/1/2007
First off all, I want to apologize for the long overdue review. It's criminal to neglect a fine piece of fiction like this.

Equally criminal is the number of reviews this story has received. Bah- true genius is never recognized in its own time.

I congratulate you on a job well done. It was well paced, richly layered, with the right amount of drama to keep it interesting without being melodramatic. Your talent is most definitely at a professional level.

Okay, I feel the need to add one complaint for balance, just so I don't sound too much like a gushing fanboy (or girl)...poor Mikey. Did he really have to lose an arm? Hadn't he suffered enough? Maybe next time you could dole out the scarred-for-life injuries a little more evenly, or give Mikey a robot arm or something.

Looking forward to your next big epic!
Tewi chapter 12 . 3/15/2007
Aww, poor Mikey! He losted his arm! How sad! (But at least he's alive)! Even if he is so much more cynical! The part at the end-Mikey sighed. “My brothers the jokers. Let’s just go rescue the lady.”...it made me wanna cry! Usually he'd be all joking...and just, how sad! But like I said before-at least he's alive!

And yay! Raph was just being possessed by that evil, greed alien monster thing! I mean I knew he was possessed, but I didn't expect the evil, greed alien monster thing! Glad that Mikey was able to shake off the monster's power and kill it!

And also glad that they found Splinter and he's pretty good! Another thing-love the ending. It may sound corny but the whole ending as a happy family thing is awesome! You did a terrific job! This was a stupendous story set with an excellent ending!

Kinda sad it's over though, lol. Anyway, just thought I'd leave a review!

Keep up your awesome stories-I'll look out for more!
Longing for Leo chapter 12 . 3/1/2007
Awesome ending to an awesome trilogy! Great job on this story; I've been reading it eagerly. :D I loved the concept behind it, so creative/imaginative. Amazing work! Can't wait to read some new stuff from you! :D
DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 12 . 2/28/2007
yey i am so happy. I hope there is another part to this cause it is a fantasic story. Keep up the good work.
CharlieCaller chapter 12 . 2/28/2007
I love this trilogy, I'm so sad it ended! I might have to go read it all the way through again. I love the definition of characters, which although a little different to the canon, are still very strong. I also love the family dynamic in the stories - though again different from canon, it's wholly believable. Can't wait for more of your writing soon!
CharlieCaller chapter 11 . 2/28/2007
(So much for me finishing The Taming Of The Shrew... reading these two chapters was much more tempting!) Your description of the action and fight scenes is spot on, I can absolutely imagine every punch and kick as it happens. I'm torn... I can't wait for the next chapter, yet I don't want this trilogy to end!
anypenname chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
Ding, dong, the witch is dead! D

Loved these last two chapters! Mondo exciting~! (XD)
DiamondOfTheMoon chapter 11 . 2/27/2007
is there going to be more. I hope there is. Please write to me and tell if there will be any more.
Longing for Leo chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
Sweetness! I'm so glad the turtles are reunited! They're nightmares were cool. Interesting how you switched some of their roles, like Mikey throwing the spear. It worked well for this story. Great job on this chapter, like all the others. Thanks for updating so soon, and please update again just as quickly!
anypenname chapter 9 . 2/10/2007
Great chapter! (Hooray~! We finally got Raphy back _)

I can't wait to see that comes next!