Reviews for The Water of Aetas
mslectiophile chapter 4 . 4/29
First of all, thank you for sharing your talent in writing and your wonderful imagination. I hope you continue this great story. The cliffhanger is killing me! I wanna know what happen to Cleao, and will Orphen be more expressive about his feelings towards her. Looking forward for updates!
satomika chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
kya!

i love it!

i hope you update soon!

this one's really interesting...

although i really do miss Majic
Luna.gatuna chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Wow, I think Im in love with you
This is a fuckingreat story, Im enchanted with it
Congratulations!
Mary B. Wolf chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
To be another in a long list of beggars: continue! Please. If you can. I've just recently gotten into the Orphen fandom, and this is one of the first (and only) fics on this site I've read, and it's wonderful. I like the plot you're working with-the nod to the Childman baby-issue. It's awesome.

Just in case you do get a chance (or the inspiration) to update, I'm adding this to my alerts like I should have the first time I read this.

~Mary B. Wolf
Yume-Asakura chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Oh man this is getting good! I do hope chapter 5 comes out soon, what a cliff hanger W
witchfromnowhere chapter 4 . 12/30/2010
it seems this story was abandoneded, which is a pity since there isn't a lot of Cleo/Orphen stories. At least, there isn't as much as I would like. But if suddenly you feel like updating it, I subscribed to the story, just in case.
Isis1 chapter 4 . 3/18/2010
You can't just leave it like that! Please add another chapter or two or three or whatever. :D I hate cliffhangers... :/
itsmelissa.duh chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
I loved you story! But I've noticed that you haven't put up any new chapters! I've been looking forward to it, but its never come! I truly loved it and your writing is amazing. So please, please continue it. It'll be worth it when you read all of the great comments you get from people that admire your style of writing. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE finish it! I look forward to it! This is a story that I know I'll keep re-reading again and again! It's amazing, lolz!
tripwirealarm chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
*sob* No! The story's been abandoned! It was very interesting, and needless to say I'm disappointed to find that it stops here with no update for almost two years. I'm sure you're very busy, I looked at your game designing website and you're very talented. Thank you for taking the time to write this story; this last chapter in general really got me hooked and I was terribly interested to see how things developed, as an avid Orphen/Cleo shipper. Anyhow, if you ever get the inkling to update this story, I'll be putting you on my alert list. Thanks again, and kudos. _
Little Minamino chapter 4 . 8/30/2008
This is amazing! I love the way you did the storm and Cleo's death. Very well pictured. I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
UGAgirl chapter 4 . 8/4/2008
wow, you're a very talented writer and this is an awesome story so far. very well written and thought out. You also did a magnificent job with the characters. I hope you update soon.
SilverEyesRose chapter 4 . 6/17/2008
hi i like your story hope you write moore soon.
Rin Seren chapter 4 . 5/10/2008
Oh. Em. Gee. I have a lot to say about this story, but let me sum it up it in three words: THIS IS AMAZING!

Seriously.

Seriously!

SERIOUSLY!

I need to go back and give nice reviews to each of the chapters, but I just had to keep reading until the end, and then go back and do it over multiple times because I am completely enthralled.

First, I want to say that you have your little pinky wrapped around my entire stomach! It is constantly fluttering or doing flips, and a whole bunch circus-type acrobatics. Poor Orphen, my stomach feels for him, but is loving every single bit of anguish he feels when Cleo gets hurt.

Secondly, the way you write everything, and the way the plot is carried throughout the story is both flawless and captivating!

Which bring me to my third point...

Please for the love of God, FINISH THIS! I am begging you to give me more.
BloodyIris16 chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Please! you have to finish this! It is one of the best orphen and cleao stories i've ever read...please continue it!
Wildfire's Flame chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Very very interesting. I have been enjoying the story so far and was disappointed to realize that this is all there is to it. I would love to see more of it if you have it. I am very interested to see where this is going. You have the characters right on target. I can almost hear their voices when the speak. Very nicely done.