Reviews for When black meets white
CarrieVS chapter 5 . 5/17/2010
Pity you never finished it, it promised to be fairly interesting.

What are the silver and golden rules in the Library? No smoking and don't say the 'M' word, I suppose.

Not bad, really.
Shiro Ryuu chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
What she said _
grey eyed blond chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
im growing attached. wait no im not im talkimg rubbish this fic is actually quite bad very bad indeed STOP NOw se ur causing me to have a kinda brainmeltdown if you coulf saee my fingers ion this keybouard now thats like an electric piano STUPId Girl you ar eon crakc crak crakc crack hahaahah STOP THE FIC!
grey eyed blond chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
"melifluous" ha! this cracks me up!
Severe Cabbage chapter 5 . 2/22/2007
hm...something very odd is going on. I can't wait to find out what it is!

Updates make my day...
Big Cat chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
Very good. That sounds really good. Susan with no strenghts, yelling to Vimes, arguing to Angua, smashing Carrot's naivity, I just can't wait to see what would she do to Collon and Nobby (OMG!)I wander, would Death know her if she meets him... What about A.E.? Would he breack the time, argue with dead people and supernatural creatures?

Please continue. This looks like a very good story I would be reading with pleasure.
Anonymous chapter 4 . 1/22/2007
I'm deliriously joyful about seeing a fic involving A. E. Pessimal. I hope to see more.
Big Cat chapter 4 . 1/19/2007
Would A.E. have Susan's 'special' stuff?
grey eyed blond chapter 3 . 1/11/2007
its good. not the best i'vve read but still good. it would be nice to see where is goes. please update.
Big Cat chapter 3 . 12/12/2006
Well done! Susan yelling to Vimes? Very interesting start. What would happen next? I am guessing but I like your writing very much and I will wait to see.

Congratulations. Your writing style is very good!
Mad Possum chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Looks promising. Sounds like a good idea, and the writing style is smooth and confident. While I should be the last person to demand quick updates... I’m actually the first. Update!

Also, Anonymous Reviews is turned off for your profile... I don’t know if it’s intentional or not, thought I should point it out (also, pointing it out makes me feel better about missing it first time round myself. Ahem)