Reviews for Two Galaxy's Saga
In this Chapter 1, you should put the pre-intro dialogue like A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away and the other Galaxy known as the Milky Way in the 41st millennium of the grim dark future, there is only war.
guest chapter 1 . 3/3
let me ask for one thing, Is hatred is part of the dark side or hatred is the God-Emperor of Mankind's greatest of humanity, I mean Jedi and Sith can't even compared this version of hatred unless the Jedi and Sith can possess the power of the force and the warp at the same time, even Jedi can protect their minds from dark emotion, the warp will be trickery like they will become a Chaos Jedi Knight, the Force Wielder tainted by the power of the warp using two powers itself, so strong and even dangerous. I wish there is a mod for Star Wars: Empire at War using the combined elements from Warhammer 40k Dawn of War Series and Battlefleet Gothic Armada Gameplay, some people around the world will getting little bored to play one series without a crossover movie/video game itself, especially TV series.
jhaynes0529 chapter 53 . 12/17/2016
One thing, Darth malleus, Eldar can die of old age, but they do not visibly age. They don't grow old, they don't get sick. Also people in 40k have rose from the dead. Chaos champions and living saints like Celestine and Sabbot have been resurrected by the Emperor and Chaos gods. Chaos can grant true immortality to its followers. Once you ascend to daemonhood, you are literally almost absolutely impossible to kill. And you will literally live forever.
John Christopher L. Ticyado chapter 4 . 11/13/2016
Too fast. The story is going too fast. they simply accepted the Eldars assistance without showing any skepticism. Not something I'd expect of an Admiral and a Jedi Master.
Arekanderu chapter 68 . 6/29/2016
I am complety unfamilar with the Warhammer universe but this was great
Dark LNW chapter 34 . 6/7/2016
Psyker Grades aren't like Power Levels from DBZ. You can't raise your grade. It's something you have from birth; it measures your affinity for manipulating the Warp. Once you have a grade, that's it; Period. You can't change it.
Dark LNW chapter 5 . 6/7/2016
Sorry my last post got cut off. Whoops. Regardless, back for more! This is a review for Ch. 3-5
1. See my last post for arguments for the Swiftdeath Fighter. Now for the Fury Interceptor; primary Attack Craft of the Imperial Navy. Again, see the last post for the outmaneuvering counter. The Swiftdeath is faster and more maneuverable than the Fury, so the outmaneuvering is POSSIBLE. (Note that) But, the Fury is far more resilient in the face of damage and better armed. Your average Fury has two wing-mounted anti-starfighter missile racks, multiple BANKS of lasguns on its hull and/or wings, and a nose-mounted ball-turret Multi-Las.
2. Star Wars Shields are VERY DIFFERENT from Void Shields and Gellar Fields.
3. I doubt Daemons would be able to infest Hyperspace, which is an alternate dimension with different laws of physics as opposed to their home in the Warp; the Collective Under Psyche of all intelligent life-forms.
4. The Shield Modifications wouldn't have doubled the shield strength; a Gellar Field drags parts of Realspace into the Warp with you, which provides very little protection against anything but Daemons, who can't pass through it.
5. The Engines wouldn't have changed color. I don't even known where you would have gotten that. Why would they change colors?
6. Yes. The Eldar can teleport strike forces onto ships, and they can even do it on ships WITH shields, I would assume, due to using the Webway instead of the Warp. They just wouldn't because it would waste valuable Eldar lives.
7. The Tyranids don't hibernate. They utilize forms of FTL, but when they move through realspace they don't hibernate. They are always ready to feed.
8. I doubt the Yuuzhan Vong and Tyranids are compatible; they work in completely different ways. But I suppose I'll give up on it.
Dark LNW chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
OK, so I'm already noticing quite a few canon mistakes. Or butcheries. Whichever you prefer.
1. No Self-Respecting Imperial Admiral would be named 'Rooseland.'
2. No Imperial Navy Officer would EVER send a distress call to Xeno forces.
3. No 40k Admiral expects an annihilated ship after one Lance salvo
4. Even if I (grudgingly) concede that the Infidel-class Raider would be destroyed by the combined fire of 3 Star Destroyers, (Which I don't) the Infidel would have followed standard tactics; firing boarding torpedoes. Nobody is ever ready for Daemon attacks.
5. The Alliance fighters wouldn't 'easily' outmaneuver the Chaos ships. Hell, they wouldn't at all. 40k Ships may be bigger, but they run on vastly more efficient power systems and can move at similar speeds to Wars fighters. Not only that, Swiftdeath fighters, the Chaos's main fighter, is notoriously fast and has banks of lascannons that would blow any Wars fighter clean out of the sky. (Evidence is it does this to Imperial Navy starfighters; craft with superior armor.)
6. An Imperial Admiral wouldn't use the term 'Impulse.' That's Wars and Trek only.
7. And now for the Daemon Slayer. While a respectably named ship, (I love it!) it behaves nothing like a real Emperor-class Battleship. They are slow and not very maneuverable, maintaining a distance and using their Attack Craft
justreidabook chapter 10 . 6/6/2016
This is what he's telling her. Let it go, let it go...
Dark LNW chapter 12 . 3/28/2016
Hmm... I agree that the Micro-Jump would have totally ruined the Tau's strategy... but they have far superior weaponry. However, the portrayal of the ship combat was very accurate. Tau Fire Warriors rely on range and coordinated volleys of plasma fire. They should have brought the Kroot.
Dark LNW chapter 11 . 3/28/2016
The Greater Good is a philosophy taught by the Ethereals, who are NOT Psykers, by the way.
Dark LNW chapter 8 . 3/28/2016
The Dark Eldar would absolutely attack their Craftworld kin.
Dark LNW chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Hmm, do the Eldar use teleporters? I guess it would be weighing the cost of Eldar lives and the Fear of Slaanesh versus the tactical advantage it would provide.
Dark LNW chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
You got the Imperium pretty well, here.
Danny79 chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
I know that is years too late to get it fixed but i have to say it. A twelve kilometer long Retribution class Battleship? That have to be a special one of a kind custom job since according to the Warhammer wikia they are like five kilometer long.

Just had to get that out of my system.