Reviews for Two Galaxy's Saga
Arekanderu chapter 68 . 6/29
I am complety unfamilar with the Warhammer universe but this was great
Dark LNW chapter 34 . 6/7
Psyker Grades aren't like Power Levels from DBZ. You can't raise your grade. It's something you have from birth; it measures your affinity for manipulating the Warp. Once you have a grade, that's it; Period. You can't change it.
Dark LNW chapter 5 . 6/7
Sorry my last post got cut off. Whoops. Regardless, back for more! This is a review for Ch. 3-5
1. See my last post for arguments for the Swiftdeath Fighter. Now for the Fury Interceptor; primary Attack Craft of the Imperial Navy. Again, see the last post for the outmaneuvering counter. The Swiftdeath is faster and more maneuverable than the Fury, so the outmaneuvering is POSSIBLE. (Note that) But, the Fury is far more resilient in the face of damage and better armed. Your average Fury has two wing-mounted anti-starfighter missile racks, multiple BANKS of lasguns on its hull and/or wings, and a nose-mounted ball-turret Multi-Las.
2. Star Wars Shields are VERY DIFFERENT from Void Shields and Gellar Fields.
3. I doubt Daemons would be able to infest Hyperspace, which is an alternate dimension with different laws of physics as opposed to their home in the Warp; the Collective Under Psyche of all intelligent life-forms.
4. The Shield Modifications wouldn't have doubled the shield strength; a Gellar Field drags parts of Realspace into the Warp with you, which provides very little protection against anything but Daemons, who can't pass through it.
5. The Engines wouldn't have changed color. I don't even known where you would have gotten that. Why would they change colors?
6. Yes. The Eldar can teleport strike forces onto ships, and they can even do it on ships WITH shields, I would assume, due to using the Webway instead of the Warp. They just wouldn't because it would waste valuable Eldar lives.
7. The Tyranids don't hibernate. They utilize forms of FTL, but when they move through realspace they don't hibernate. They are always ready to feed.
8. I doubt the Yuuzhan Vong and Tyranids are compatible; they work in completely different ways. But I suppose I'll give up on it.
Dark LNW chapter 2 . 6/7
OK, so I'm already noticing quite a few canon mistakes. Or butcheries. Whichever you prefer.
1. No Self-Respecting Imperial Admiral would be named 'Rooseland.'
2. No Imperial Navy Officer would EVER send a distress call to Xeno forces.
3. No 40k Admiral expects an annihilated ship after one Lance salvo
4. Even if I (grudgingly) concede that the Infidel-class Raider would be destroyed by the combined fire of 3 Star Destroyers, (Which I don't) the Infidel would have followed standard tactics; firing boarding torpedoes. Nobody is ever ready for Daemon attacks.
5. The Alliance fighters wouldn't 'easily' outmaneuver the Chaos ships. Hell, they wouldn't at all. 40k Ships may be bigger, but they run on vastly more efficient power systems and can move at similar speeds to Wars fighters. Not only that, Swiftdeath fighters, the Chaos's main fighter, is notoriously fast and has banks of lascannons that would blow any Wars fighter clean out of the sky. (Evidence is it does this to Imperial Navy starfighters; craft with superior armor.)
6. An Imperial Admiral wouldn't use the term 'Impulse.' That's Wars and Trek only.
7. And now for the Daemon Slayer. While a respectably named ship, (I love it!) it behaves nothing like a real Emperor-class Battleship. They are slow and not very maneuverable, maintaining a distance and using their Attack Craft
justreidabook chapter 10 . 6/6
This is what he's telling her. Let it go, let it go...
Dark LNW chapter 12 . 3/28
Hmm... I agree that the Micro-Jump would have totally ruined the Tau's strategy... but they have far superior weaponry. However, the portrayal of the ship combat was very accurate. Tau Fire Warriors rely on range and coordinated volleys of plasma fire. They should have brought the Kroot.
Dark LNW chapter 11 . 3/28
The Greater Good is a philosophy taught by the Ethereals, who are NOT Psykers, by the way.
Dark LNW chapter 8 . 3/28
The Dark Eldar would absolutely attack their Craftworld kin.
Dark LNW chapter 4 . 3/28
Hmm, do the Eldar use teleporters? I guess it would be weighing the cost of Eldar lives and the Fear of Slaanesh versus the tactical advantage it would provide.
Dark LNW chapter 3 . 3/28
You got the Imperium pretty well, here.
Danny79 chapter 7 . 2/26
I know that is years too late to get it fixed but i have to say it. A twelve kilometer long Retribution class Battleship? That have to be a special one of a kind custom job since according to the Warhammer wikia they are like five kilometer long.

Just had to get that out of my system.
Reichtangle chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
yeah two chapters in and I quit alright its not that its bad or anything its the fire power the star destroyers have its its just horrible they don't have the fire power to take on chaos
Dudemanguy chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
YOU IDIOT! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WARHAMMER 40K! INFINITE THUMBS DOWN! SCREW YOU ***HOLE!
ReadNWrite117 chapter 2 . 5/3/2015
This seems a good story, but I am going to say (and you probably have the diehard fans screaming at you for this), the 40K fluff is interestingly managed. An Infidel is a raider, for example, not a Light Cruiser (which is the closest thing to a Raider Cruiser. A Schismatic, perhaps, might be closer, if you want to keep the Raider Cruiser designation) and easily outranges, and in all probability outguns, Star Wars ships (although that is understandable, for the sake of balance). Also, a 3.2 Km long ship is closer to a Battlecruiser by 40K standards, but using different class systems is going to be difficult anyway.
With that complaint over, however, I can't fault anything so far, other than a few misspells. Seems to be good, I'll post further along if you miss anything that's glaringly obvious (although you've probably got people crying HERESY at you for them anyway. It's totally redundant, but I'll say it in a nicer voice)
Dudemanguy chapter 4 . 4/25/2015
THE ELDAR DONUSE THE WARP BECAUSE SLANEESH EATS THEIR SOULS! HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD OF THE WEBWAY?! THE SPACE MARINES MIGHT HAVE NOT ATTACKED, BUT ONLY IF THERE WERE NO ALIENS ON BOARD! THE CODEX ASTARTES DEMANDS THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL XENOS! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WARHAMMER 40k! SHAME ON THEE! THUMBS DOWN! THIS STORY SUCKS! I'M LEAVING!