Reviews for Two Galaxy's Saga
ReadNWrite117 chapter 2 . 5/3
This seems a good story, but I am going to say (and you probably have the diehard fans screaming at you for this), the 40K fluff is interestingly managed. An Infidel is a raider, for example, not a Light Cruiser (which is the closest thing to a Raider Cruiser. A Schismatic, perhaps, might be closer, if you want to keep the Raider Cruiser designation) and easily outranges, and in all probability outguns, Star Wars ships (although that is understandable, for the sake of balance). Also, a 3.2 Km long ship is closer to a Battlecruiser by 40K standards, but using different class systems is going to be difficult anyway.
With that complaint over, however, I can't fault anything so far, other than a few misspells. Seems to be good, I'll post further along if you miss anything that's glaringly obvious (although you've probably got people crying HERESY at you for them anyway. It's totally redundant, but I'll say it in a nicer voice)
Dudemanguy chapter 4 . 4/25
THE ELDAR DONUSE THE WARP BECAUSE SLANEESH EATS THEIR SOULS! HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD OF THE WEBWAY?! THE SPACE MARINES MIGHT HAVE NOT ATTACKED, BUT ONLY IF THERE WERE NO ALIENS ON BOARD! THE CODEX ASTARTES DEMANDS THE DESTRUCTION OF ALL XENOS! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WARHAMMER 40k! SHAME ON THEE! THUMBS DOWN! THIS STORY SUCKS! I'M LEAVING!
Axcel chapter 59 . 12/30/2014
Yes, the Imperial-class star destroyers, the size of one Imperial frigate class and I think two Chaos frigate classes fired from beyond Chaos battleship long-range lance...range. Yeah...toootallly going to believe that...

Not to mention daemons being cut-down by lightsabers. I'm not saying it is impossible. I'm saying it wouldn't happen in one, or even several, strikes. It would take quite a lot, as they have shown canonically to be resistant to pretty much anything that isn't blessed. Though, canonically, daemons have a weakness to swords and fire due to their significance in rituals. Perhaps both of those weaknesses could be exploited by a lightsaber.

I really like this fic, but you really don't grasp the scale of Warhammer 40,000.
Axcel chapter 68 . 12/30/2014
Superior fighters? I'm sorry, I must have missed the point in which Star Wars used Boeing 747 sized fighters by the thousands per ship armed with dozens of lascannons and missiles and plasma bombs. How silly of me.
Axcel chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
The amusing thing about the chapter's starting quote is that the Imperium's response is to mow them down with the standard pair of squad heavy stubbers or with a heavy bolter. A message even an Eldar can understand. That you are irrelevant.
tarrangar chapter 19 . 12/10/2014
the Orks and the Yuuzhan Vong is going to become best enemies forever.
Firebolt1089 chapter 33 . 12/6/2014
C.S Goto...

THAT DAMN FLUFF-RAPING ELDAR TORTURING IRISH LEPER!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/25/2014
The Greater Good isn't a force. Its just a goal set by the Tau, meaning that all races should stop beating the crap out of each other(or something like that :/)
Guest chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Just want to point out here that the Chimera is not a tank, it is an Infantry Fighting Vehicle/Armored Personel Carrier
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
You're forgetting that both Chaos and Imperial ships are armed with void shields
Mandalore Requiem chapter 34 . 9/14/2014
WTF Anni I thought you were dead…
Gerald chapter 69 . 9/3/2014
By and large the best sw/40k fic out there.
10 out of 10 (infinity out of 10 when compared to most fanfics)
jj12 chapter 68 . 8/31/2014
That ending was MIND BLOWING! Absolutely fantastic and I'm going to look at your other work online now.
jj12 chapter 58 . 8/31/2014
Ah nothing like the smell of a blood bath in the morning.
jj12 chapter 50 . 8/26/2014
I know from experience that romance can be hard to write but this romance is not bad. Well done.