Reviews for Eyes Without A Face
nikanoj39 chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Hey Its getting good here! Don't stop please! I wanna know what happen next :D
- NikanoJ
raveninthehorizon chapter 19 . 7/21/2015
Just found this story and OH MY GOD. I wish you would continue but it has been a few years since you updated...
Nameless Forest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
When are you updating this?
Krystal Martinez chapter 19 . 7/19/2012
This was probably the best Kyoya/Haruhi story I've ever read ! I feel like this story is so detailed and I can tell you really tried because it shows and its really great(: please finish this story !
mandm1984 chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
this is a really good story and i hope that some day you will finish it . well until then... peace
Tamaki.Lover chapter 19 . 7/4/2011
I have to say I was just amazed at the level of detail and emotion that you put into this story. It I'd defiantly one of the best I have read I wish you would continue it or even make a sequel! Thankyou for taking the tine and writing this great fic:) Cudos for you!
Maggiepie34 chapter 19 . 9/14/2010
This story is amazing! YOU MUST FINISH IT!

PLEASE! D:
All My Love. M chapter 19 . 7/14/2010
AHHH! U HAVE TO UPDATE SOMETIME SOON! it is absolutley amazing and needs to be updated and completed!
MeeshayleCanRawr chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I am so impressed with this story. It was captivating and it flowed so well together, I would even realize how many chapters would go by as I was reading; this was amazing.

If this story is not complete, please update soon(:
Llamas Are Sexy chapter 19 . 12/8/2009
GOOD LORD WOMAN, ARE YOU DAFT?

HOW DARE YOU END THE STORY OFF RIGHT THERE AND THE NOT UPDATE FOR LIKE... FOREVER.

this saddens me D:

please update soon. I have been following this story for so long...

IT... HAS BECOME A PART OF MY VERY BEING!

Well, not really, but I love this story enough to believe it myself.
jedi71 chapter 19 . 11/5/2009
I just read the entire story, it's a shame that's all I really loved it. 7one
Amaya.Pierce chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
AARG.

I hate it when good writers, such as yourself, just about leave the story behind. D:

I think I've reviewed this same chapter before.. not to sure though. Often, i find myself re-reading all the good fanfics I know.

PLEASE UPDATE. (See? I asked politely. Somewhat obnoxiously, but polite, none the less.)
Crystal Night chapter 19 . 5/24/2009
I really like where this is going, you need to update it soon! Please. It feels like the story is almost over, just another few chapters. You can do it! Please!

For all of us who love your story
Crystal Night chapter 9 . 5/24/2009
You've managed to take all the smiles and sunshine out of the Ouran Host club and twist it into something very dark. I like it.

Great job on your writing, I still have a bit more to read so we'll see where you take it from here
Kelly Marie Duly chapter 19 . 3/25/2009
Wow for what I've read this is a really interesting story to see a side to the hosts that most people would dream of, I loved it great job :D