Reviews for Guardianship
Pls update
Hi chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Im only ten but i love harry potter can u mention me in your next chapter so i know u got this?:•)
Hi chapter 13 . 9/9/2013
Whens the ladt time u updsted i love the story and started it yesterday and just know fininished is the story really over? PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2013
I read your story and i loved it i hope you will continue it someday
Secret chapter 6 . 3/26/2013
Very good i LOVE this series!
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 2/22/2013
aww that is so sweet! he called him daddy! can you please post more? i would really appreciate it. thank you! :)
kalico chapter 13 . 10/15/2012
Hello,
I would just like to say that I greatly enjoyed reading this story and am wondering if you plan to write more to it? I also understand real life so I wish you well, and thanks for sharing this great story with us...

kalico
lilyflower50 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
I really think an update i well overdue for such a great story please reply back
Meerkat Moka chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
your story is ok, but it's not my favorite. you have a good writing style, its just that i go for then Hp Mytholigy coll. Read my story plz pplz !
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
I'm just a little confused. In this chapter you said that Draco looks like the 11yr old that he was and in chapter 3 you have Harry putting his school books on the book case in order by size and yr. So I guess that I'm asking what yr are they in? Ok I think I just answered the question of what yr. The summary in your profile said summer after 1st yr. But, then why would Harry be arranging his books by yr if he only has 1 yr to organize instead of just by size or maybe subject?
Nightshade's sydneylover150 chapter 13 . 8/30/2011
Well Severus got his answer as to whether Harry wants him as a dad or not. So are we going to see Harry entering the wide world of hockey? Is he going to like it as much as quiddiach or better? Or will he hate it? Will Severus officially ask Harry to be his son? What will happen to the little family when they return back to school? How will Harry's friends react? Please write more!
ZivaDavid123 chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
I was bringing to wonder when Harry would start calling Snape 'dad'. I'm loving this so far please update soon and fast!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 13 . 8/23/2011
How do they know about the Dursleys?

He felt all his grief from not having his parents and now his friends coming back to him. Filing his eyes with tears threating to fall from his eyes.

maybe I should give him a chance

amazement

...one of the house elves... - How does Harry first-year know about them?

One-person hockey?

Too much. Nice and patient Severus, who doesn't resent Harry for resembling James, light Malfoys who are spies, Malfoys and Snape enjoying muggle sport without Voldemort finding out...

How did you do that? That was awesome.

He flew quietly downward, but on his way down, he got caught by a tree branch. - Darn! Look where you fly!

He wasn't feeling well - Why?

they could both use some sleep.

Good day and good night, good luck, good twilight.

Thank you.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
That was really an awesome chapter. I look forward to reading more gh. At the end of this chapter I think that Harry gave Severus the best start to the conversation about adoption right after their nap. I hope that you'll be able to update soon.
Jordina chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Way to Americanized! And the grammar is pretty bad. And learn how to use an apostrophe!